ICRAI’16 will be held in Rawalpindi, Pakistan, on November 1-2, 2016. The conference is being organized by NUST College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (E&ME) and National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST).
ICRAI 2016 is the second conference in the series of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence stream. Organized by the Department of Mechatronics, College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. The conference is co sponsored by IEEE Islamabad, Higher Education Commision, Pakistan Science Foundation. The conference covers both classical and new trends in Robotics, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence.
Description of calling for paper
The 2nd International Conference on Robotics and Artificial Intelligence will be conducted by Department of Mechatronics, NUST. This conference is one of the leading International forums in Pakistan for researchers inRobotics and Automation to present their work. The ICRAI 2016 will be held at CEME, NUST Rawalpindi Campus.
The conference will include plenary sessions, contributed research paper sessions, workshops, an industrial seminar, industrial exhibits and student posters.
Topics of Submission
Following are the streams:
- Intelligent Mechatronics and Robotics
- Biomimitics and Haptics
- Tele and Medical robotics
- Underwater, Ground, and Aerial Robotics
- Prosthetics and Exo-skeleton Systems
- Micro and Nano robotics
- Design and Simulation of Robotic Systems
- Machine vision and Digital Image Processing for Robotics
- Machine Learning for Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence for Robotics
- Neuro and Fuzzy control
- Genetic algorithms and reinforcement learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Human Machine Interface
- Automation and Control System
- Micro-electromechanical System (MEMS)
- Rapid prototyping, 3D Printing Technology
- Industrial systems
- Important Dates
- Contact Information
- Sponsored By
- IEEE Islamabad
Higher Education Commision