On behalf of the Programme Committee, it is a great pleasure to invite you to the 22nd IMEKO TC4 Symposium and 20th International Workshop on ADC Modelling and Testing that will be held in Iaşi, Romania on September 14-15, 2017. Contributions from all research communities working in the field of measurements or in appropriate fields are welcomed to join the symposium.
The registration, submission and peer reviewing process will happen online, on a friendly but safe platform. Complementary, collegial, personally support will be permanently offered by our organizing committee.
The symposium will include technical sessions for oral and poster presentation. The accepted papers will be published in the symposium printed proceedings having ISBN and being Scopus indexed. Improved versions of a very significant number of presented papers will be considered for publication in Measurement, ACTA IMEKO electronic Journal or the indexed in IDB Journal (B+), “Polytechnic Institute Bulletin”.
The organizers expect this event to provide participants with an excellent opportunity to exchange ideas and information about their research findings, to refresh personal contacts and to establish new ones.
Call for paper
Draft paper submission deadline：2018-12-10
Call for paper description
Scientific papers are expected in the fundamental topics of TC-4 symposia:
- Direct Current and Low Frequency Measurements
- Radio Frequency, Microwave and Millimetre Wave Measurements Calibration, Metrology and Standards
- Traceability and International Compatibility of Measurements
- Advanced Instrumentation Based on Micro and Nanotechnologies
- Signal and Image processing
- Waveform Analysis and Measurements
- System Identification and Control
- Embedded Systems
- Ambient Systems and Computer-Assisted Living
- Software Measurements
- Biomedical Measurements
- EMC Measurements
- Power and Energy Measurements
- Power Quality Assessment
- Time and Frequency Measurements
- Automated Test and Measurement Systems
- Measurement and Instrumentation for Industrial
- Marine Instrumentation Technology
- Sensors and Transducers
- Virtual Measurement Systems
- Sensors Interoperability
- Wireless Sensor Networks and respectively of IWADC Workshops:
- AD&DA Advanced Techniques, Circuits and Applications
- Σ-Δ ADCs and Their Applications
- Auxiliary Circuits for ADC
- ADC&DAC Modelling
- ADC&DAC Testing and Calibration
- Signal Processing for ADC
- Signal Quantization and Round off
- Resolution Enhancement and Auto-correction
- Special sessions will also be organized on topics
- proposed and sustained by members of TC-4 board and/or economic environment.