The 7th China-India-Japan-Korea Biomathematics International Conference was decided by the Biological Committee of the Chinese Mathematical Society.
(7th China-India-Japan-Korea International Conference on Mathematical Biology) is scheduled to be held at Beijing University of Science and Technology from August 23rd to 27th, 2019. This conference is hosted by the Biological Committee of the Chinese Mathematical Society, hosted by Beijing University of Science and Technology, Tianjin. Co-organized by the University of Technology.
Call for paper
Draft paper submission deadline：2019-07-19
Call for paper description
The research directions involved in the meeting are (but not limited to):
1. Construction and theoretical research of mathematical models in the fields of population ecology, infectious diseases, biology, and environmental science.
2. The qualitative and stability theory of differential equations and its application.
3. Research on the application of control systems driven by practical problems in engineering and other fields.
4. Biostatistics, Computational Biology, Bioinformatics.
5. Neural network theory and its application in engineering and life sciences.