Are you a leading enterprise, an emerging startup company or a financial institution looking to develop your investment activities in Poland and European Union? In order to build a successful company, you need to create and develop a business plan, assess your finances, complete all the legal paperwork, pick your partners and a lot more!
We are building on the success of our previous five editions to create new investment opportunities where together 500 worldwide attendees, from the public and private sectors will learn about the latest European investment strategies, develop through exposure to experts and build their network.
As more and more countries are committing to the implementation of CRS, where can high net worth investors allocate their holding financial assets? Which tax planning strategy to adopt? How to protect your assets and invest in opportunity zones? Influential people from financial services will gather at the 6th European Business and Investment Summit to discuss and share new business ideas on tax planning, offshore investments and assets allocation.
It is the best platform for financial professionals and corporate businesses to gather everything they need to know about corporate business and taxation in Europe. It is the opportunity to meet with corporate legal advisers and tax experts to assist you in setting up and operating your business in European countries.
Join us at the 6th European Business and Investment Summit to learn how to start a business in the EU, what fundings are available, what are the rules about employing people, taxation, accounting, and more in a fantastic atmosphere. Benefit the most from corporate law and financial experts to ensure successful deal outcomes in your development and investment activities in the EU.
Best opportunity to:
● Network with 500 senior like minded business professionals and advisers
● Learn about new EU rules and policies and regulations policies
● Find innovative solution and form strong partnerships
● Attend 2 days of dedicated content streams from advisers and providers
● Gain clarity on the latest strategies on key investment areas
● Share experiences with your peers in a collaborative environment and discover how they are handling the challenging circumstances
● Benefit from critical insight from prominent investment experts a variety of format sessions including keynote, workshops, case studies
Areas of discussion inlcuding:
● Setting up a business in the EU
● Rules and obligations for starting a business in the EU
● Access to EU finance and funding programmes
● Tax planning
● Corporate Law and Corporate governance — action plan
● Portfolio investment
● Poland legal and financial framework
Each single ticket includes 2-day access to the summit; 2 lunches; daily coffee / tea breaks; access to workshops; access to cocktail reception and networking; opportunity to have one-on-one meeting with angel funding investors.
Event organizor of annual European Business and Investment Summit.
Leading legal and investment advisor in all areas relevant to companies, investors and the public sectors among Central Europe.