Internet of Things (IoT) plays an important role in the current and future generation of information, network, and communication developing and applications. Smart IoT is an exciting emerging research field that has great potential to transform both our understanding of fundamental computer science principles and our standard of living. IoT is being employed in more and more areas making “Everything Smart”, such as smart home, smart city, intelligent transportation, environment monitoring, security systems, and advanced manufacturing. International Conference on Smart Internet of Things (SmartIoT) focuses on these challenges.
Call for paper
Topics of submission
The primary goal of SmartIoT 2017 is to exchange, share and discuss the latest research, theories and applications for Smart Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS). Prospective authors are invited to submit original research papers. which propose new methodologies, propose new research directions and discuss approaches or schemes for current existing issues.
IEEE SmartIoT 2017 will be held on 25th-27th, August 2017 at Dalian, Liaoning, China. Topics of interests include, but are not limited to:
* Track 1. Architectures and platforms of IoT
* Track 2. Sensing, monitoring, networking and routing
* Track 3. Cloud computing and Big data analysis
* Track 4. Industrial 4.0 and Industrial IoT
* Track 5. Localization, tracking and recognizing for IoT
* Track 6. Social networks, multimedia and mobile computing
* Track 7. Smart cities and internet of vehicles
* Track 8. Emerging research or Technologies for CPS
* Track 9. Control and decision making for smart IoT or CPS
* Track 10. Security and privacy for smart IoT or CPS