4th Annual Expert Forum Steering Systems USA 2017 will be held in Ann Arbor, MI, United States on June 12-14, 2017.
4th Annual Expert Forum Steering Systems USA 2017 is a conference that covers topics such as:
- Implementation of ISO 26262 as well as future demands for steering hardware and software to ensure compliance with functional safety
- Advanced EPS technologies in terms of architecture, components and simulation development to be ahead in current market trends
- Next generation mechanical components and their optimal integration into innovative steering systems
- Intelligent autonomous steering concepts with the introduction of new ADAS functions in all vehicle segments
- Advanced steering control functions for light and heavy commercial vehicles
4th Annual Expert Forum Steering Systems USA 2017 brings together European and American automotive steering professionals.