CSC18 will be the 8th workshop in a series that provides a top-tier forum for presenting original research on the design, implementation, application, and evaluation of combinatorial algorithms and data structures that are applicable to problems in computational science and engineering.
Typical submissions will describe a combinatorial or graph problem arising in a relevant application area, an algorithmic approach to its solution, and a theoretical and/or experimental analysis of the approach.
Call for paper
Abstract submission deadline：2017-12-09
Call for paper description
We invite papers in all areas of Combinatorial Scientific Computing, including (but not limited to):
* Combinatorial (discrete) models in scientific computing
* Graph and hypergraph algorithms in scientific computing
* Sparse matrix computations
* Combinatorial problems in data science and network science
* Combinatorial problems in Algorithmic Differentiation
* Applications of combinatorial scientific computing
* Randomized matrix computations
* Streaming algorithms for combinatorial and numerical problems
* Combinatorial problems in analyzing data stemming from scientific computations
* Numerical methods for solving combinatorial problems
* The interaction between algorithms in these areas and modern computing platforms, including challenges arising from memory hierarchies, novel memory technologies, and parallelism ranging from instruction-level and multi-core all the way to clouds and exascale.