The Smart Cities Symposium Prague 2018 aims on exchange of ideas and best practices in the field of Smart cities. It covers whole range of topics, from the system point of view, through data mining and data processing, smart grids, up to multi-agent systems and other soft computing approaches. The objective of this conference is to define the future applications for the field of smart cities. The results should be based on the theoretical backgrounds, but aim on usage of best practices for real world applications.
The upcoming Symposium will cover the following key areas:
- System approach to Smart Cities transformation
- Information and data processing, algorithms, agents, simulation and prediction
- Technologies for Smart Cities
- Human Factors in Smart Technologies
- Social aspects of Smart Cities
- Energy efficient buildings
- Best practices for Smart Cities transformation
All accepted papers are expected to be included in IEEE Xplore and will be indexed by EI.
Synopcity HUB is a cyber physical community focused on Smart Cities. The significant base of this HUB is created by a knowledge social network named Synopcity.com, with its participants sharing their ideas, projects, events, news and much more. Individual members or groups like organizations, associations, companies or just interest groups, cities, neighborhoods, villages, can become networked together as members of this global community. Next to social knowledge network is 3D Universal Smart City.