The International Conference on Electrical Sciences and Technologies in Maghreb (CISTEM), is a federative and structuring event that brings together the Maghrebian electrical specialists. It is also a privileged exchange channel aiming to increase inter-Maghreb interactions and international visibility.
The first edition was held in Tunis (CISTEM-2014) and the second in «Marrakesh» in 2016.
The third edition of CISTEM will be held in Algiers. This event foresees the participation of many Maghrebian exhibitors, as well as the organization of round tables discussing the cooperation between Industry and University.
CISTEM-2018 will try to realize all the objectives such as the Maghreb network for research in Electrical Sciences and Technologies.
If you would like to share experiences and ideas in this field, CISTEM’18 will be the right event for you.
Call for paper
- T1: Power Components.
- T2: Power Electronics.
- T3: Electromagnetic Compatibility & Energy Quality.
- T4: Electric Machines & Drives.
- T5: Power Systems & Micro‐grids
- T6: Energy Storage, Management and Smart Grid.
- T7: Renewables & Energy Efficiency.
- T8: Embedded Energy Systems.
- T9: Automation & Advanced Systems Control.
- T10: Signal, Image and Video Processing.
- T11: Electronics and Industrial Computing.
- T12: Diagnosis and Nondestructive Testing.
- T13: Modeling and Numerical Methods.
- T14: Materials for Electrical Energy.