IEEE ARGENCON is in its fourth edition having caught in previous editions a great interest from the scientific and technological community, broadcasting and exhibiting nationally recent research findings and developments in all engineering, such as electrical engineering, electronic engineering, computer engineering, biomedical engineering and industrial engineering .
IEEE ARGENCON 2018 was registered during the first week of June 2018 in the city of San Miguel de Tucumán.
As on previous occasions, the Congress is planned on Wednesday 6 to Friday 8 June, dedicating on Monday 4 and Tuesday 5 to courses and special activities.
In future news about the Call to Work Presentation and the progress in the preparation of the Program of Activities.
The previous IEEE ARGENCON editions were held in Córdoba (2012), San Carlos de Bariloche (2014) and Buenos Aires (2016).
We extend a cordial invitation to participate in the event and we thank those who have already expressed their interest in joining as well as those who do in the future.
IEEE is a large, global technical professional organization, is dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. Through its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities, IEEE is the trusted voice on a wide variety of areas ranging from aerospace systems, computers and telecommunications to biomedical engineering, electric power and consumer electronics. Learn more at: http://www.ieee.org
Call for paper
- Antennas, Propagation, and Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Circuits and systems, electronic devices and microelectronics
- Computer Systems
- Control, automation, and robotics
- Electronic devices and solid-state circuits
- Geoscience and Remote Sensing
- Power electronics and industrial applications
- Management of Engineering and Technology
- Social Implications of Technology
- Ocean Engineering
- Computational Intelligence
- Signal Processing
- Microwave Theory and Techniques
- Power Systems
- Optical systems and photonics
- Games and Gamification