9 - 12 October, 2018 on the basis of Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics will be held the International Scientific and Practical Conference «Problems of Infocommunications. Science and Technology» (PICS&T-2018).
The purpose of the conference - the exchange of information on theoretical, scientific and practical achievements, as well as generalization and systematization of the results and experience of implementation of scientific research in the development of new information and communication technologies and planning of modern infocommunication systems.
Call for paper
Topics of submission
Main research areas:
- Infocommunication System Theory
- Fundamentals of the telecommunication systems theory.
- Control, adaptation, self-organization in infocommunication systems.
- Delay and disruption tolerant networks.
- Resilient Networking.
- Applications of fractal and chaos in infocommunication technologies.
- Constructing, design and planning methods for infocommunication systems.
- Information security in infocommunication systems.
- Security and Risk Management.
- Cybersecurity and Critical Infrastructures.
- Wireless & Sensor Network Privacy, Security and Routing Techniques.
- Infocommunication technologies, networks and services
- Infocommunication technologies and networks.
- Network architectures, middleware integration, and data management.
- Cloud Computing.
- Software Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization (SDN/NFV).
- Internet of Things.
- Wireless Infocommunication technologies and networks
- Mobile infocommunication systems and signal processing.
- 5G Heterogeneous Networks.
- Multi-carrier systems, spread spectrum techniques, cognitive radio networks, emerging technologies.
- High speed, low latency, multi-stream data techniques (full-duplex, LTE, MIMO).
- D2D, M2M, V2V Communications.
- Active and passive wireless sensors, systems, and networks.