International Conference on Computer Engineering, Network and Intelligent Multimedia (CENIM) 2018 is an international conference that will be organized by The Department of Computer Engineering - Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (DCE-ITS). The goal of this conference is to facilitate researchers, practitioners and lecturers around the world to publish, explore and share their current research in Computer Engineering and related fields in modern computer network technology such as Cloud Computing, IoT and Computer Security, Intelligent Multimedia including Image and Video Processing, Game Technology, and other Computational Systems such as Embedded Systems and its related topics.
CENIM 2018 conference has been approved by IEEE for technical co-sponsorship with conference record number #45257. All accepted papers that are registered and presented in the conference will be submitted in the IEEEXplore digital library.
Call for paper
The theme of this conference is "Sharpening the Contribution of Computer Engineering and Telematics in Smart City to Improve the Quality of Human Life". Many research topics can be covered due to the Smart City theme, which is based on ICT and its contribution to all aspects of the city such as: energy, health, education, transportation, water, security, etc. Topic of interest includes, but not limited to:
- Computer and Communication Networks
- IoT and Ubiquitous Computing
- ICT in Smart City
- Telecommunication, Propagation and Networking
- Electromagnetic and Radio Propagation
- Wireless Sensor Network and Mobile Communications
- Microelectronic Circuits and Systems
- Embedded System
- Game Technology and Game Engineering
- Remote Sensing and GIS
- Soft Computing and Machine Learning
- Vision, Graphics, and Visualization
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing & Analysis
- Computer and Information Security
- Web Intelligent and Big Data
- Multimedia Information Processing
- Digital Forensics
- Digital Signal and Image Processing
- Mechatronics, Robotics, and Automation
- Computing Algorithms
- Information Systems and Management
The submitted paper must be formatted according to IEEE conference template found at the following link https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
- All submission will be handled electronically using EDAS system at following link https://edas.info/24980. By submitting a paper through EDAS system, the authors agree to policies of EDAS system.
- The paper must be formatted using IEEE conference template.
- CENIM use double-blind review process. Please ensure that the paper does not contain any authors information. A paper that not blind will be rejectedwithout review. If the authors upload any supplementary material along with the paper, please ensure that the supplementary material is also blind, if not paper will also be rejected without review.
- Please ensure that the submitted paper contains no more than 6 pages (including references) and can be extended to 8 pages (including references) with additional charges. A lengthy paper will be rejected without review.
- Logging into EDAS system, if you new to EDAS please register to the system.
- Update information (including affiliations).
- Go to submission site at following link https://edas.info/24980.
- Fill all metadata information for the paper.
- Fill all information of the authors.
- Upload the pdf paper via EDAS and make sure that all checking process in the EDAS submission system was passed.
- General Chair: Dr. I Ketut Eddy Purnama
- General Co-Chair: Prof. Dr. Gamantyo Hendrantoro
- Technical Program Committee Chair: Dr. Adhi Dharma Wibawa
- Technical Program Committee Co-Chair: Mochammad Hariadi M.Eng., Ph.D.