The scope of SaCoNet is to deal with the growing of smart communications technologies in a wide range of applications for the future generation of networks and cloud computing technologies. SaCoNet focuses on how smart communications and ICT networks impact not only on network technologies (protocols, equipment, algorithms, power, MANET, VANET, etc.), but also on creating collective and individual awareness nowadays at social, environmental and political levels, considering a wide family of applications (healthcare, underwater, vehicular, robotic, economics, etc.).
Indeed, autonomous applications embedded in complex configurations and dynamic environments. This has a significant impact on the control of a system in a centralized manner. Current trends are to propose new autonomic architecture schemes: Sky of Clouds, Internet of Things, Smart Grids, Smart Cities, etc. The evolution of the Internet uses appeals for more quality. Aligned to these trends, the Open Data Initiative fuels novel development scenarios, business opportunities and markets. In this context, for example, Healthcare and wellness applications, assisting dependent persons, habitat monitoring in a smart environment is one of the potential scenarios of convergence between autonomous systems and smart network technologies. These applications, which are based on high-level commands, achieve certain specific tasks, reveal new challenges regarding mechanical design, portability, acceptability, power support and efficiency, control theory, cost, economic aspects, scalability, security, etc.
Another key challenge arises at business level. Before investing in these infrastructures, providers must be compensated. This conference will highlight the overlapping of these two domains of autonomous systems and the smart network technologies for a wide range of domains. Issues related to concepts, new technologies, test-beds, and protocols will elicit particular attention.
Call for paper
SaCoNeT solicits papers dealing with Smart Communications in (not limited to):
5G and Next Generation Networks
- 5G wireless technologies and Virtualization
- Cloud-based 5G mobile architectures
- Spectrum utilization and Massive MIMO Communications
- SDN and NGN for smart cities
- Routing innovation for smart communications
- Device-to-Device Communications and networking
- Cloud and Mobile Edge Computing
- IS security
Ad hoc, Sensor and Vehicular Networks
- Internet of things
- Techniques of sensing, actuation and recognition
- Architecture and protocol for wireless
- Context awareness using sensor networks
- Vehicular applications of autonomous behavior
- Energy optimization
- Real-time network using sensors, actuators and transducers
Autonomic and Robot based Networks
- Design modeling and control of autonomous robotic systems
- Monitoring and security of autonomous systems
- Assistive robotic technology
- Autonomous manipulation using robots service
- Network based transmission architecture
- Pervasive communication in autonomous fields application
- Energy optimization of autonomous systems
Applications and client overview
- E-Health, Telemedicine, Oil and Gas Industries
- Data mining / Image processing in networks
- Rural / Underwater applications
- Context-awareness and ubiquitous applications
- Big data analysis
- Secure, scalable and low cost network paradigms applications
- Digital social platforms
- Numerical Transformation, Digitalization
Authors are invited to submit original papers with unpublished material and not yet submitted for consideration elsewhere. Papers shoulds not Exceed 6 IEEE formatted pages (standard IEEE conference style paper ) , Including figures, tables, and references.
To be published in the Conference Proceedings, the paper is required to register for the conference and the paper must be presented at the conference. Non-refundable registration fees IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. For authors with multiple accepted papers, a fee for each additional paper is requested.
All submitted papers must be made electronically via EDAS submission system .
pending IEEE technical sponsorship
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library (pending).
- Papers will be considered for publication in SI by JCR Journals (pending).
There will also be best paper awards.
International Steering Committee
Abdelhamid Mellouk, University Paris-East Créteil, France, Chair
Mohamed Atiquzzaman, University of Oklahoma, USA
Scott Fowler, University of Linköping, Sweden
Hossam Hassanein, University of Queens, Canada
Xavi Masip-Bruin, University of Catalonia, Spain
Mohammad Obaidat, University of Jordan, Jordan.
Sherali Zeadally, University of Kentucky, USA
Albert Zomaya, University of Sydney, Australia
Abdelhamid Mellouk, UPEC, France
Technical Program Committee co-Chairs
Scott Fowler, Univ. Linkoping, Sweden
Salim Bitam, Univ. Biskra, Algeria
Sami Souihi, UPEC, France
Said Hoceini, UPEC, France
Xavi Masip-Bruin, Univ. of Catalonia, Spain
Christophe Chassot, Univ. from Toulouse, France
Brice Augustin, UPEC, France.
Denis-Genon Catalot, Gipsa-Lab Grenoble, France
Thiago Abreu, UPEC, France
Nidal Nasser, Alfaisal University, SA
Eduardo Cerqueira, Federal University of Para, Brazil
Lei Shu, Nanjing Agricultural University, China
Nadeem Javaid, CAST, Pakistan
Hai Anh Tran, UVI, Vietnam
EL Habib Guedda, Univ. El Oued, Algeria
Medileh Saci, Univ. El Oued, Algeria
Khabeche Mohibeddine, Univ. El Oued, Algeria
Meftah Mohamed Charaf Eddine, Univ. El Oued, Algeria
Abbas Messaoud, Univ. El Oued, Algeria
Ben Ali Abdelkamel, Univ. El Oued, Algeria
Laouid Abdelkader, Univ. El Oued, Algeria
Othmani Samir, Univ. El Oued, Algeria
Kertiou Ismail, Univ. El Oued, Algeria
Khelaifa Abdennacer, Univ. El Oued, Algeria
Bali Mouadh, Univ. El Oued, Algeria
Zaiz Faouzi, Univ. El Oued, Algeria
Atia Abdelmalek, Univ. El Oued, Algeria
Hima Abdelkader, Univ. El Oued, Algeria
Mohamed Chaouki Babahenini, Univ. Biskra, Algeria
Salim Bitam, Univ. Biskra, Algeria,
José Diaz, UPEC, France
Lamine Amour, UPEC, France
Abdelkrim Senouci, UPEC, France