RWW consists of five related conferences that focus on the intersection between wireless communication theory, systems, circuits, and device technologies. This creates a unique forum for engineers to discuss various technologies for state-of-art wireless systems and their end-use applications. ARFTG will also join RWW2019 as a co-located conference.
RWW2019 will be held at Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando, Florida, 20 – 23 January 2019. The venue is located in one of the world's most visited tourist destinations - "The Theme Park Capital of the World", enjoys easy access to world-famous theme parks and attractions, celebrated restaurants, award-winning local craft breweries, specialty shops, pro sports, cultural museums, top entertainment and unlimited outdoor recreation, Orlando is a great location for an event like RWW.
Call for paper
Authors are invited to submit papers for presentation at RWW2019. All papers accepted will be published in a digest and included in IEEE Xplore. See call for papers (PDF) for details.
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks, RFID, localization, and Six-Port technology
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications
- TWIoS: Topics in space- and suborbital-based high-data-rate communications networks
Summary Submission Guide
Radio Wireless Week 2019
Author’s Guide for Summary Submission
This is the author's guide for paper summary submission for all of RWW conferences. Please check with each conference call for papers and author guide for additional requirements. The link to the submission site is at the end of this Guide below.
Thank you for choosing RWW 2018 to publish your work.
The deadline for paper summary submission is:
24 July 2018, 5PM Mountain Time (2300 UTC)
The total length of your paper summary must not exceed three pages (see Statement of Compliance). The maximum pdf file size is 4.0 Mb; larger files will be arbitrarily reduced. Note: the restriction on the number of pages will be eased to four pages maximum for the final manuscript submission.
Manuscript Format (see Sample Manuscript here):
- Use U.S. Letter (8.5"x11") format and please stay within the following margins: top: 0.75", bottom: 1.125", sides: 0.75" (note: available space slightly increased from IEEE template).
- Use two columns per page for your text (with 0.25" gutter between columns).
- Capitalize only initial letters in title and author information.
- Center title across the page in boldface type; skip one line between title and authors.
- Center all author name(s) below title; if required, reference affiliations with superscripts 1,2, ..
- Center all affiliation name(s) below all author name(s).
- Include phone and email for the corresponding author.
- Skip one line before Abstract and start your Abstract in the first column, use boldface type.
- Index terms should be listed next; keywords can be found at the IEEE keyword list .
- Use single space for the body text with standard fonts (e.g. Times New Roman) and font size of at least 10 point.
- Embed all figures and captions within the text.
- Ensure legibility; simplify all figures and tables and maintain uniformity of style throughout.
In order to complete your submission to RWW2019, you will be asked to provide the following information to an on-line form (submission form link below):
- The title of your submission
- A short abstract describing your submission
- The preferred format of your presentation: Oral or Poster
- Topical category (select from a pull-down menu)
- Name, Address, Affiliation, Email, and Phone/Fax number for the corresponding author and co-authors
- To be considered in student paper competition or not (see also Student Paper Competition rules)
During the submission process, you will be asked on:
- Statement of Clearance Approval
- Statement of Copyright Assignment
- Statement of Exclusivity
- Statement of Compliance
- Statement of Obligation
- Statement of Registration Requirement
- Statement of Presentation Requirement
STATEMENT OF CLEARANCE APPROVAL: (1) the information contained in any materials submitted to the IEEE in connection with the Work is not restricted by U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or any other applicable U.S. export control laws; (2) any and all necessary authorization(s) from the undersigned's employer(s) for the disclosure of the information discussed in the Work have been obtained and will be retained by the authors; and (3) the foregoing applies to all future versions of the Work, whether edited by the undersigned, an assistant, co-author or any person working with the undersigned. (4) For jointly authored Works, I agree to act as the authorized agent for the other authors.
STATEMENT OF COPYRIGHT ASSIGNMENT:If this submission is accepted for presentation at RWW2019, I/we, the authors, understand that the copyright for this material must be assigned to the IEEE prior to publication.
STATEMENT OF EXCLUSIVITY: Neither this material nor essentially similar material has been submitted to any other publication or meeting, and will not be until disposition is received from RWW2019.
STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE: If my/our submission does not comply with the letter and spirit of the guidelines found in the Call for Papers and the Summary Submission Author's Guide, then our submission may be arbitrarily truncated or rejected without review.
STATEMENT OF OBLIGATION: If this submission is accepted for presentation at RWW2019, we are obligated to submit, by 30 October 2018, a .pdf version of this paper suitable for uploading onto IEEE Xplore. I/we understand that if we do not meet this deadline our presentation may be deleted from RWW2019.
STATEMENT OF REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT: If this Summary is accepted for presentation at RWW2019, I/we, the author(s), understand that at least one of the authors has to complete a full registration for RWW2019.
STATEMENT OF PRESENTATION REQUIREMENT: If our paper is accepted for presentation, I and my co-authors further understand that if no one is available to present at the conference, the conference organizers reserve the right to exclude the manuscript from the final conference record and from inclusion in IEEE Xplore.
You may wish to check these items before proceeding.
By the submission deadline (please do not ask for an extension!):
- Upload your pdf file (3 pages, 1.0 Mbytes max.)
Click here to start your submission
If you have any questions, please contact the chair well in advance of the deadline.
Technical Program Chair:
Nuno Borges Carvalho,
|General Chair:||Rashaunda Henderson, University of Texas at Dallas|
|General Co-Chair:||Robert Caverly, Villanova University|
|Technical Program Chair:||Nuno Borges Carvalho, Universidade de Aveiro|
|Finance Chair:||Kevin Chuang, NanoSemi Inc.|
|PAWR Co-Chairs:||Neil Braithwaite, Tarana Wireless
Pere Gilabert, University Politecnica de Catalunya
|WiSNet Co-Chairs:||Rahul Khanna, Intel
Luca Roselli , University of Perugia
|SiRF Chair:||Monte Miller, NXP|
|TWIoS Co-Chairs:||Charlie Jackson, Northrop Grumman
Holger Maune, Technical University of Darmstadt
|Workshops Chair:||Václav Valenta, ESA/ESTEC|
|Plenary, Panel Sessions, Summit Co-Chairs:||Silvio Barbin, Universidade De Soa Paulo
Norman Chiang, SSL
|Distinguished Lecturers & Special Sessions Chair:||Markus Gardill, InnoSenT GmbH|
|Demo Track Chair:||Fabian Lurz, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg|
|Student Paper Contest Chair:||Holger Maune, Technical University of Darmstadt|
|Publicity & Publications Co-Chairs:||Spyridon Pavlidis, North Carolina State University
|Paper Submission Management Chair:||Kevin Chuang, NanoSemi Inc.|
|Exhibition/Sponsorships Chair:||Elsie Vega, IEEE MCE|
|Industrial Forum Chair:||Charlie Jackson, Northrop Grumman|
|STEM and Outreach Chair:||Vikas Shilimkar, NXP Semiconductors|
|MTT Transactions Mini Special Issue:||Gayle Collins, Intel
Neil Braithwaite, Tarana Wireless
|Young Professionals Chair:||James Do, UC-Davis|
|Microwave Magazine Special Issue Editor:||Spyridon Pavlidis, North Carolina State University|
|Wireless Apps Chair:||Eric Chikando, Intel|
|Conference Management:||Elsie Vega, IEEE MCE
Deidre Artis,, IEEE MCE
|International Liaison:||Zaher Bardai|
|RWW Executive Committee Chair:||Dietmar Kissinger, IHP Microelectronics|
|Webmaster:||Min Hua, Raysilica|
|At Large (Advisors):||Charlie Jackson, Northrop Grumman
Jeremy Muldavin, MIT
Sergio Pacheco, NXP
Karl Varian, IEEE MTT Society