The 2018 IEEE 13th Nanotechnology Materials & Devices Conference (NMDC 2018)will be held in Portland, Oregon, USA on 14-17 October, 2018 at the Embassy Suites Downtown hotel.
The NMDC 2018 conference will bring together key researchers from every sector in the nanotechnology research field, with a special focus on Materials and Devices.
Call for paper
Draft paper submission deadline：2018-06-07
Draft paper acceptance notification：2018-07-25
Final paper submission deadline：2018-08-13
Call for paper description
NMDC is an annual conference sponsored by the IEEE Nanotechnology Council (NTC). NMDC aims to develop critical assessment of existing work and future directions in nanotechnology research including nanomaterials and fabrications, nanoelectronics, nanophotonics, devices, and integration. This conference will bring together key researchers from every sector in the nanotechnology research field, with a special focus on materials and devices. This year, NMDC 2018 is soliciting papers and sessions on Materials and Devices for heterogeneous nano/biomedical systems in these areas:
- Nanomaterials & nanodevices
- Properties, Fabrication and applications of nanomaterials, nanosensors and nanomagnetics
- Special Applications
- Nanotechnology, Nanostructures and Nanosystems
- Modeling and simulation of nano-materials, nanostructures and nanodevices
- Emerging topics related to nanomaterials, nanodevices and nanostructures
- Education in nanotechnology
The NMDC 2017 committee is pleased to announce the release of the Call for Papers.
Download Call for papers flyer here (PDF).
NMDC 2017 will cover, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Materials and devices for nanoelectronics;
- Materials and devices for nanophotonics;
- Metamaterials and plasmonic devices;
- Materials and devices for energy harvesting and storage;
- 2D related materials and devices
- Organic semiconductor materials, devices and applications;
- Nanostructures of oxide semiconductor materials;
- Nanostructures and devices for biomedical applications;
- Synthesis, modification, and fabrication of nanostructures;
- Modeling and simulation of nanomaterials, structures, and devices;
- Fundamental and applications of nanowires, quantum dots and other low dimensional materials;
- Interconnects, packaging and reliability of nanodevices;
- Standards and safety issues of nanotechnology;
- Other emerging topics related to nanomaterials, nanostructures, and nanodevices;