ConSOLE is an annual conference for (post)graduate and advanced undergraduate students in Linguistics from around the world. SOLE, founded in 1992 by students of the Holland Institute of Generative Linguistics, is currently based at Leiden University Centre for Linguistics. Together with a local organizing committee, it runs an annual conference for young linguists, providing a forum for the upcoming generation to present research to an international audience.
Call for paper
- Verbal comments that degrade fellow participants on the grounds of their gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, age, religion, etc.
- Display of sexual or otherwise offensive imagery
- Persistent unwanted attention or intimidation
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Harassing photography or recording
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Encouraging any of the above behaviou
Abstracts should be a maximum of 2 pages (including references, examples, tables, keywords, etc.) and must have have 2.5 cm (1 inch) margins on all sides, and be set in Times New Roman with a 12pt font
Submissions are limited to two per author, with at most one paper being single-authored.
The submission must be anonymous and not reveal the identity of the author(s) in any way.
Please indicate whether your abstract should be considered for oral presentation, poster presentation, or for both.
Abstracts should be submitted in PDF format through EasyChair by September 30th, 2018
Ben Lowell Sluckin