PNU International Conference on Computing (PNUICC) invites authors to submit original contributions in the event research area. PNUICC'2019 covers four main themes: Data Science, Cyber Security, Networks and IoT and Information System and Applications.
Authors of selected papers accepted for publication in PNUICC'2019 proceedings will be invited to submit an extended version of their papers to the conference related journals.
Call for paper
Draft paper submission deadline：2018-09-25
Call for paper description
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
- Long papers will not exceed 8 pages including figures, tables and references.
- Short papers will not exceed4 pages including figures, tables and references, and a minimum of Three (3) pages.
For further instructions please follow the submission guidelines at the conference website. Papers not following these guidelines will be rejected without review. Submission is electronic using EasyChair. The submission deadline for both long and short papers is September 25, 2018.
PNUICC'2019 uses a double-blind review process. Each submission will be reviewed by at least three program committee members.
Topics of submission
We solicit papers on all areas of interest to the PNUICC'2019 community and aligned fields, including but not limited to:
Track 1: Data Science
- Big Data and Analytics
- Distributed Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data/Web Mining
- Data visualization
- Data classification and taxonomy
- Data metrics and metrology
- Machine learning and deep learning
- Data analytics
- Data provenance
- Big Data, cloud computing and data intensive systems
- Innovative data intensive applications such as health, energy, transport, food, soil and water, etc.
Track 2: CyberSecurity
- Application Security
- Access Control
- Policy, Legal, Legislation & Compliance
- User Privacy
- Attacks and Counter-measures
- Content Protection
- Network Security
- Emerging technologies such as: Blockchain, FinTech, etc.
Track 3: Network and IoT
- Internet of Things networks
- Network Infrastructure
- Energy-efficient computing in networked systems
- Cloud/multi-tenant systems
- Mobile and embedded/sensor applications and systems
- Wireless networked systems
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Next Generation Infrastructure for IOT
- IOT-based Smart City Solutions
- IOT-based Smart Home
- IOT Standards and Application Scenarios
- Virtualization and resource management for networked systems
- Systems aspects of networking hardware
- Robotics and Automation
- Any innovative solution for a significant problem involving networked systems
Track 4: Information Technology and Applications
- Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality
- Computer-aided Design/Manufacturing
- Computing Ethics
- Data Compression and Database Systems
- E-commerce and E-governance
- Human Computer Interaction
- Information Systems
- Software Engineering
- Emerging Technologies in Education
- E-Science and E-Services
- Intelligent Tutoring Systems (ITS)
- System Design and Architecture