After four successful editions, the next SHATiS International Conference on Structural Health Assessment of Timber Structures will take place on 25-27 September 2019 in Guimarães, Portugal.
The scientific program will comprise plenary lectures from internationally known researchers and will be structured in thematic sessions in different research fields. The conference is open to professional engineers, researchers, educators, students and everyone interested in existing timber structures. The objective is to make the conference the best forum for dissemination of the latest scientific and technical developments and for the exchange of new ideas in emerging topics.
Call for paperSubmit paper
Draft paper submission deadline：2019-03-31
Abstract submission deadline：2018-09-30
Topics of submission
- Historical timber structures
- Codes and guidelines for assessment and interventions in existing timber structures
- Non-destructive testing and assessment
- Material characterization and life-cycle assessment
- Repair, reinforcement and monitoring
- Learning from case studies
- Education and future trends