Com-IT-Con is an annual series of an International conference at Computer Science and Engineering Department under Faculty of Engineering and Technology, MRIIRS, Faridabad, Haryana. The aim of Com-IT-Con is to provide an arena for brainstorming, discussing and scientific sharing of the advances, trends and recent innovations in the area of Computers and IT by offering new themes every year.
Com-IT-Con 2019 is an inaugural gathering of the annual series of Com-IT-Con. For Com-IT-Con-2019, the theme of the conference has been decided as International Conference on Machine Learning, Big Data, Cloud and Parallel Computing: Trends, Perspectives and Prospects.
ComitCon-2019 proceedings will be published in ...
by IEEE Xplore
Call for paper
Draft paper submission deadline：2018-10-01
This Conference uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
To facilitate this, authors need to ensure that their manuscripts are prepared in a way that does not give away their identity. To help with this preparation please ensure the following when submitting:
Information to help prepare the Blinded Manuscript
Remove names and affiliations under the title within the manuscript, there are other steps that need to be taken to ensure the manuscript is correctly prepared for double-blind peer review. To assist with this process the key items that need to be observed are as follows:
- Make sure figures do not contain any affiliation related identifier
- For blinding in the delete reference list.
- Remove references to funding sources.
- Do not include acknowledgments.
- Remove any identifying information, including author names, from file names and ensure document properties are also anonymized.
Topics of submission
Dr. Divakar Yadav, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur, U.P., India.
- Dr. Harimohan Pandey, Assistant Professor, Middlesex University, London, UK
- Dr. Ashish Gupta, Professor, ITSEC, Gr. NOIDA, U.P, India
- Dr. Amit Aggarwal, Sr. Associate Professor, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun, India
- Dr. Esubalew Yitayal, Addisababa University, Addisababa, Ethiopia
- Dr. Mohd. Abulaish, Professor, South Asian University, New Delhi, India
- Dr. Ankur Mani, Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota, USA
- Dr. Usha Batra, GD Goenka University, Gurugram, HR, India
- Dr. Jyoti, JSS Engg. College, NOIDA, U.P, India
- Dr. Ujjwal Aggarwal, Chairman Research and Consultancy (IT), Salalah College of Technology, Salalah, Sultanate of Oman
- Dr. Amit Kant Pandit, Associate Professor, SECE, SMVDU, India
- Dr. Anchal Garg, Associate Professor, Amity University, India
- Mr. Hemant Kumar Srivastava, SSE, Bayer Health Care, Pittsburg, USA
- Dr. Anuja, Associate Professor, Jaypee University, NOIDA, U.P., India
- Dr. Mahesh Chaudhari, Principal Software Engineer, Neustar Inc., San Francisco CA, USA
- Dr. Mukta, Associate Professor, Jaypee University, NOIDA, U.P., India
- Dr. Parveen Kumar, Assistant Professor, Amity University, NOIDA, U.P, India
- Dr. Saru Dhir, Assistant Professor, Amity University, NOIDA, U.P, India
- Ms. Madhurima Hooda, Assistant Professor, Amity University, NOIDA, U.P, India
- Mr. Adi Renduchintala, PhD Scholar, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore MD, USA
- Dr. Gagan, Associate Professor, IMS Ghaziabad, U.P, India
- Dr. Pooja Sapra, Associate Professor, World Institute, Gurugram, HR
- Mr. Ajay Bhadauria, Manager, Royal Bank of Scotland, Gurugram, HR, India
- Mr. Tarun Kumar, Data Analyst, Royal Bank of Scotland, Gurugram, HR, India
- Mr. Vimal Kumar, Director, RRA Soft
- Mr. Narender Kumar, Co-Founder, CTO, Kirayepay-Renting Destination
- Mr. Manjit Singh, Manager-IT, NHPC
- Dr. Parneeta Sidhu, Associate Professor, K. R. Mangalam University
- Dr. Geeta Chhikara, Asscociate Professor, G.D. Goenka University, Gurugram, HR India
- Dr. J. N. Singh, Asscociate Professor, Galgotia University, Gr. NOIDA, U.P, India
- Dr. Priti Bansal, Assistant Professor, NSIT, Delhi University, New Delhi, India
- Dr. Rohit Beniwal, Assistant Professor, DTU, New Delhi, India
- Dr. Herdeo Kumar Thakur, Associate Professor, MRU, Faridabad, HR, India
- Dr. Vidhi Khanduja, Associate Professor, SAL Institute of Technology and Engineering Research, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Dr. Saurabh Agarwal, Associate Professor, SRMSCET, Bareilly, U.P, India
- Dr. Neelendra Badal, Associate Professor, KNIT, Sultanpur, India
- Dr. Prashant Giridhar Shambarkar, Assistant Professor, DTU, New Delhi, India
- Dr. Jasraj Meena, Assistant Professor, DTU, New Delhi, India
- Dr. Minni Jain, Assistant Professor, DTU, New Delhi, India
- Dr.Sanjay Kumar, Assistant Professor, DTU, New Delhi, India
- Dr. Jagdeep Kaur, Assistant Professor, NCU, Gurugram, HR, India
- Dr. Divya Sharma, Assistant Professor, NCU, Gurugram, HR, India
- Dr. Aruna Malik, Assistant Professor, ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad, U.P, India
- Mr. Sandeep Kumar, SMTS, ORACLE, Hydrabad, A.P, India
- Dr. J. K. Verma, Associate Professor, Galgotia University, Gr. NOIDA, U.P., India
- Dr. Prakash Kumar, Associate Professor, JIIT, NOIDA, U.P., India
- Ms. Gargi Garg, Research Assistant, NSIT, Delhi University, New Delhi, India
- Dr. P.S Rana, Professor, Thapar University, India.
- Dr. R.K Aggarwal, Professor, JNU, Delhi, India.
- Dr. Anand Gupta, Professor, NSIT.
- Dr. Vasudha Bhatnagar, DU, India
- Dr. Jagdish Bansal, SAU, India.
- Dr. N.K Garg, R-System, India.
Prof. S.S. Tyagi, Dean, FCA , MRIIRS
Prof. Suresh Kumar, HOD-CSE, FET, MRIIRS
Prof. Madhulika, Associate Professor, CSE Deptt., FET, MRIIRS
Prof. N.N Das, Associate Professor, CSE Deptt., FET, MRIIRS
Prof. Ritesh Srivastava, Associate Professor, CSE Deptt., FET, MRIIRS