The Conference Committee is pleased to announce the Call for Papers for The 9th International Conference on Key Engineering Materials. We invite all those wishing to participate to submit a proposal to present their work, which can be a lecture, a workshop, a poster exhibition, or special session, addressing the Key Engineering Materials through one of the official topics.
Previous ICKEM meetings were held in Sanya (China), Singapore, Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia), Bali (Indonesia), Singapore, Hong Kong, Penang (Malaysia), and Osaka (Japan) from 2011 to 2018. With the experience of running successful events in the ICKEM series over the past 8 years, we are confident that 2019 will witness an even greater success of the 9th edition of ICKEM.
ICKEM 2019 proceedings will be published in:
Key Engineering Materials (ISSN: 1662-9795),
Abstracted/Indexed in: SCOPUS, Ei Compendex, SCImago Journal & Country Rank (SJR), Inspec (IET, Institution of Engineering Technology), Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), Google Scholar, Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA), ProQuest.
Materials (ISSN 1996-1944; CODEN: MATEG9)
Indexed in: the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), Ei Compendex, Scopus, and other databases.
Impact Factor: 2.467 (2017) ; 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.325 (2017)
Call for paper
Draft paper submission deadline：2018-11-10
Abstract submission deadline：2018-11-05
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
Topics of submission
- Biomaterials in Different Applications
- Novel Composite Materials in Vivid Applications
- Application of Novel Materials in Civil Engineering
- Advances in Materials and Manufacturing Technology
- Materials and Technologies in Environmental Engineering
- Studies on Corrosion, Coating, and Aspects of Chemical Engineering
- Electrical, Electronic, and Optoelectronic Materials: Synthesis and Applications
- Trends in the Development of Nanomaterials, Nanocomposites and Nanotechnology
Prof. Alexander M. Korsunsky, Trinity College, Oxford University, UK
Prof. Alfonso Maffezzoli, University of Salento, Italy
Prof. Chobin Makabe, University of the Ryukyus, Japan
Assoc. Prof. Ramirez-Castellanos Julio, Universidad Complutense, Spain