We would like to invite you to contribute to and participate in ICCCAS 2018, which will be held in Chengdu, China during December 22nd-24th, 2018. ICCCAS is an annual conference series since 2002 and initiated by University of Electronic Science and Technology of China.
2018 the X International Conference on Communications, Circuits and Systems (ICCCAS 2018) is a forum for presenting excellent results and new challenges facing the field of Communications, Circuits and Systems. It brings together experts from industry, governments and academia, experienced in engineering, design and research.
The ICCCAS 2018 is co-sponsored by Sichuan Institute of Electronics and IEEE, co-organized by supported by Sichuan University, Southwest Jiaotong University and University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, and it is endorsed by many Universities in Sichuan Province.
ICCCAS 2018 offers a rich program, including keynote talks, regular papers, together with free academic visiting in Kean University. We need your contribution and participation to make it a successful event. You can be encouraged by the fact that the excellent presentation and best paper award will be granted. The conference proceedings will be indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
Submission Deadline: September 20th, 2018
Notification Deadline: October 20th, 2018
Registration Deadline: November 10th, 2018
Call for paper
Draft paper submission deadline：2018-08-10
Topics of submission
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
• multimedia signal processing and communications
• theory and methods of signal processing
• neural networks and computational intelligence
• theory, design and implementation of circuits and systems
• Wireless Communication & Wireless Sensor Network
• Optical Communication & Optoelectronics Devices
• Information Theory, Coding & Cryptography
• Microwaves Devices, Antennas, Propagation, Microwave Remote Sensing, Microwaves for Agriculture and Medical Applications
• Semiconductor Devices, ICs, VLSI & Embedded Systems
• Digital Signal Processing & Image Processing
• Mathematical Modeling & Simulation in Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Biomedical Instrumentation
• Microprocessor Controlled Systems
• Electronics for Social Networking
• Green and Sustainable Communications