You are cordially invited to join us at the 2019 the 3rd International Conference on High Performance Compilation, Computing and Communications (HP3C-2019) in Xi'an, China during March 8-10, 2019. It's sponsored by Research Institute of Big Data Analytics, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China.
Xi‘an, located in central-northwest China, records the great changes of the country just like a living history book. Called Chang'an (meaning the eternal city) in ancient times, it is one of the birthplaces of the ancient Chinese civilization in the Yellow River Basin area. As the eastern terminal of the Silk Road and the site of the famous Terracotta Warriors of the Qin Dynasty, the city has won a reputation all over the world. More than 3,000 years of history including over 1,100 years as the capital city of ancient dynasties, have endowed the city with an amazing historical heritage. Travelers marvel at the numerous historical sites and cultural relics in the city.
With the rapid growth in computing and communications technology, the past decade has witnessed a proliferation of powerful parallel and distributed systems and an huge increasing demand for the practice of high performance compilation, computing, and communications (HP3C). The HP3C has moved into general and embedded computing and has become a key factor in defining future research and development activities in many academic and industrial branches.
- The HP3C-2019 conference will provide a international forum for experts in academia, industry, and government to discuss their new ideas, research results, applications and experience on all aspects of high performance computing compilation, and communications.
- HP3C-2019 welcomes author submission of papers from any branch of the High Performance Compilation, Computing and Communications, and their applications or other topic areas. The areas covered by the HP3C 2018 include, but not limited to: High performance Languages and Compilers for High Performance Computing, Multicore, Many-core and Multithreaded Architectural Approaches, Parallel and Distributed System Architectures, Parallel and Distributed Software Technologies
Call for paper
Draft paper submission deadline：2018-10-30
Call for paper description
We invite you to submit a paper for the HP3C-2019 International Conference and join us for a premier event at this vibrant city – Xi'an. We invite submissions from all relevant areas of the HP3C field, broadly defined. We will continue to accept abstracts after the deadline for as long as space is available. We encourage you to submit early.
|October 30, 2018||Full-length Paper Submission Deadline|
|October 30, 2018||Abstract Submission Deadline (Oral Presentation ONLY)|
- The version of your submission must be in the requested format. The authors are suggested to use the HP3C-2019 Click to Download Formatting Template.
- Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- 1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
Topics of submission
The conference is soliciting state-of-the-art research papers in the following areas of interest:
- High performance Languages and Compilers for High Performance Computing
- Multicore, Many-core and Multithreaded Architectural Approaches
- Parallel and Distributed System Architectures
- Parallel and Distributed Software Technologies
- Parallel and Distributed Algorithms
- High Performance Pervasive/Ubiquitous Computing
- High Performance Systems for Medical Applications
- High performance Energy Aware Information Systems
- High performance Adaptive and Evolvable Computing
- Wireless Sensor, Ad Hoc and Mesh Networks
- Autonomic, Secure and Fault-tolerance
- Performance Evaluation and Measurement
- Tools and Environments for Software Development
- High-performance Scientific and Engineering Computing
- Distributed Systems and Applications
- Grid and Cluster Computing
- Mobile Computing and Wireless Communications
- Multimedia Systems and Virtual Reality
- Cloud Computing Architectures and Tools
- Off-Chip/On-Chip Interconnection Networks
- Tools and technologies for Web Services development, and management
Advisory Committee Chair
Prof. Qingfu Zhang, City University of Hong Kong
Conference General Chair
Prof. Steven Guan, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China
Prof. Xiaoming Xiong, Guangdong University of Technology, China
Prof. Jenq-Shiou Leu, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan