Welcome to the Annual Wireless Days Conference in its 11th edition, taking place for the first time in the United Kingdom. WD is firmly establishing itself as a serious venue for the dissemination of leading edge state of art knowledge and technologies pertaining to Wireless Communications. Since its inception, it has been offering a stimulating, live environment for discussing new research paths, discoveries and results among professional from both Academia and Industry and it has been nurturing fruitful exchange of ideas and positive critics among Wireless Communication and Networking experts.
After the successful editions of 2008 in Dubai, UAE (44% acceptance ratio), 2009 in Paris, France (38% acceptance ratio), 2010 in Venice, Italy (33% acceptance ratio), 2011 in Niagara Falls, Canada (35% acceptance ratio), 2012 in Dublin, Ireland (35% acceptance ratio), 2013 in Valencia, Spain (34% acceptance ratio), 2014 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2016 in Toulouse, France (35% acceptance ratio), 2017 in Porto, Portugal, 2018 in Dubai, UAE (32% acceptance ratio), the eleventh edition of Wireless Days will be held in Manchester, UK, on April 24-26, 2019.
Wireless Days 2019 will include presentations of both theoretical and experimental achievements, innovative wireless systems, prototyping efforts, case studies and advances in technology related to wireless networking and communication infrastructures.
- Full/Short paper submission deadlineNovember 30th 2018
- Demo/Poster paper submission deadlineNovember 30th 2018
- Acceptance notificationJanuary 31st 2019
- Camera-ready versionFebruary 21st 2019
Call for paper
Draft paper submission deadline：2018-11-09
Topics of submission
The 2019 Wireless Days conference program will be split into the following tracks:
- Track 1: Ad-Hoc and Sensor Networking
- Track 2: Wireless Communications
- Track 3: Mobile Networking and Computing
- Track 4: Wireless Models and Simulations
- Track 5: Connected & Autonomous Vehicles in Land, Water and Sky
- Track 6: IoT and Smart X: Networking, Cloudification and Services