The International Conference on Power Engineering (ICOPE) was jointly sponsored and organized by the Chinese Society of Power Engineering (CSPE), the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (JSME) and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). ICOPE were hosted every two years by JSME, CSPE and ASME in rotation. Following conferences in Tokyo (1993 and 1997), Shanghai (1995), San Francisco (1999), Xian (2001), Kobe (2003 and 2009), Chicago (2005), Hangzhou (2007), Denver (2011), Wuhan (2013), Yokohama (2015), and Charlotte (2017), the ICOPE-2019 will be held in Kunming of China.
The objective of the conference is to provide a forum for presenting, discussing, and promoting the international exchange of recent technological advances in power engineering and related areas. The conference will include plenary lectures, technical sessions and technical tour.
There is no relevant introduction
CNY 2,800.00Attendee Register
Registration fee (Common)
There is no relevant introduction
USD 800.00Attendee Register
Call for paper
Submissions are welcome by authors from any country. Authors are strongly requested to attend the Conference and to present their paper in oral sessions individually. Initial screening will be based on the abstracts. Authors willing to present their paper should submit 400 words abstracts in English, containing the following: title of paper, authors, affiliations and complete addresses (with the phone numbers and e-mail addresses), two to five representative keywords, and an abstract summarizing the objectives, main findings and results.
Accepted papers will be recommended to be published in the collaborated journals: http://icope2019.kmust.edu.cn/cooperative_journal.html
Topics of submission
- Advanced Energy Systems (Distributed energy system, Cogeneration, Combined cycles, IGCC, IGFC, Coal based multi-generation, Energy storage, Heat pump systems, Organic Rankine Cycle, Waste heat recovery, Ground heat source utilization)
- Fuel Utilization and chemical looping technologies (Fuel preparation, Pulverization, Combustion, Pyrolysis, Gasification, Chemical looping technologies)
- Boilers (Boilers, Fluidized bed boilers, Advanced ultra-super critical boilers)
- Turbines (Steam turbines, Gas turbines, Expanders, Vibration and mechanics, Aerodynamics, Ultra-super critical conditions)
- Generators (Super-conducting generators, Water-cooled rotors)
- Energy Conservation, Co-generation, Heat pump (Distributed power supply, Heat Pump, Demand response, Smart Grid, Micro Grid)
- Components, Equipment and Auxiliaries (Heat exchangers, Condensers, Pumps, Water conditioning, Instrumentation, Piping, Valves)
- Operation and Maintenance (Safety and security, Risk evaluation, Life extension, Availability, Monitoring and control, Experimental and measuring technique, Operation of ultra-super critical units, Auto-control of power system)
- Environmental Protection (Emission control, Ash removal and utilization, Fine particle control, NOx and SO2 control, Heavy metals and mercury control, Ultra low emissions, Carbon capture, CO2 reduction, CCS, CCUS, Supercritical CO2 cycle, Acid rain)
- Numerical Simulation, Modeling and CFD
- Nano Heat Transfer, Nano Fluid Flow and Nano Materials
- New Materials for Energy Systems (High temperature materials, Composite materials, Super-alloys, Ceramics, Erosion, Corrosion)
- Alternative Energy (Biomass, Solar power, Concentrated solar power systems, Tidal power, Geo-thermal, Wind power, Ocean, Hydrogen production and transport, Fuel cells, Nuclear power, Ground Heat Source Utilization, Waste to energy)
- Energy Storage (Thermal energy storage system, Thermochemical energy storage system, Flow batteries, Hydrogen fuel cells energy storage system)
- Economics (Construction, Economics and funding, Power plant projects, Strategies for energy supply and consumption, Energy saving)
- Others (Power-related topics)
Prof. Mingjiang Ni (CSPE, Zhejiang University)
Prof. Hua Wang (Kunming University of Science and Technology)
Dr. Jun Inumaru (JSME)
Mr. Frank Michelle (ASME)
Prof. Wenhui Ma (Kunming University of Science and Technology)
Mingjiang Ni, Jinyuan Shi, Hua Wang, Fei Wang, Jianlu Wang, Zhongyong Deng, Zhong Ye, Zhiqiang Lv, Hong Yang, Yanjun Zhang, Chen Yang, Qulan Zhou, Jianyun Zhao, Hong Yao, Lijun Xu, Xueyuan Xu, Wuyi Weng, Danmei Xie.
Hua Wang, Wenhui Ma, Keqiang Xie, Yuexiang Zhu, Ying Li, Fashe Li, Xing Zhu, Daofei Zhu, Shunli Lv, Huili Liu, Zhouhang Li, Yuling Zhai, Fei Wang, Gang Xiao.