International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Sustainable System (ICICSS 2019) is being organized on 20,21,22 August, 2019 by Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology (ACET). The conference facilitates the sharing and exchanging of knowledge, innovative ideas and trends prevailing in Engineering and Technology around the world. This event mainly focuses on research scholars to get suggestions from experts to make improvement in their research work and enhance their research contacts. It provides a general platform for the academicians and industrial experts to share their experience and exhibit the results of their work.
For student Grants contact Conference Chair.
Sustainable computing is a rapidly expanding research area spanning the fields of computer science and engineering, electrical engineering as well as other engineering disciplines. The aim of International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Sustainable System (ICICSS 2019) is to publish the myriad research findings related to energy-aware and thermal-aware management of computing resource. Equally important is a spectrum of related research issues such as applications of computing that can have ecological and societal impacts. ICICSS 2019 publishes original and timely research papers and survey articles in current areas of power, energy, temperature, and environment related research areas of current importance to readers.
Call for paper
Draft paper submission deadline：2019-02-28
Topics of submission
VLSI for DSP
ASIC & SOC
CAD for VLSI
RF Circuit Design
MMIC & CMOS Circuits
Nano-fabrication & Computing
Materials for Electronics
Integration of Electronic Systems
Instrumentation for Communication
Biomedical Sensors & Instrumentation
Biomechanics of the Human
Human Anatomy and Physiology
Data Communication and Computer Networking Cryptography
High Speed Networks
Mobile Networks & Wireless LAN
Network Based Applications
Next Generation Web
Recent Trends in Computer Networks
Wireless and Adhoc Network
Wireless Multimedia systems
Agile Software Development
Architecture and Design
Data Mining Systems
Dependability, Safety, and Reliability
Development Tools and Environments
Data Warehousing Systems
Empirical Software Engineering
Information Privacy and Security
Query Processing and Optimization
Search-Based Software Engineering
Software Economics and Metrics
Software Evolution and Maintenance
Software Testing and Analysis
Software Validation and Verification
Recent Trends in Software Engineering
Coding Techniques for 3G & 4G
Digital Multimedia Systems
Airborne Vehicle Communication
Signal & Image Processing
Telemetry & Tele command Systems
Earth Station Systems & Technology
Cognitive Radio Design
Millimeter Wave Technology
Biomedical Signal Processing
Wavelets & Applications
Multi Carrier Modulation
Health care Informatics
Machine Learning and Optimization
Big Data Analysis, Security Issues in Big Data
Cloud / Grid / Distributed Computing
Data & Knowledge Engineering
Digital Image Processing
Information Theoretic Learning
Intrusion Detection/Prevention Techniques
Multi Agent Systems
Recent Trends in Machine Learning
Robotics and Automation
VLSI Design and Automation
Device/Circuit Simulation and Modeling
Digital Circuits and ASIC
Electronic System Level Design
Emerging Trends and Development in VLSI
Low Power CMOS Design
Logic Synthesis and Physical Design
MEMS and Sensors Design
RF, Analog and Mixed-Signal Circuits
System-on-Chip and Network-on-Chip
VLSI Testing and Reliability
Electrical & Electronics
Advanced Power Semiconductors
High Voltage and Insulation
Power Engineering Education
Power Systems Communication
Power Systems Deregulation
Power System and its Automation
Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Thiru A.Nagarasan, Managing Trustee, Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, India.
- Thiru T.Subramaniyan, Chairman, Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, India.
- Thiru K. Pavithran, Secretary, Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, India.
- Thiru P.Rangaraj, Trustee, Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, India.
- Dr.K.Thanushkodi, Director, Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, India.
- Dr.N.Suguna, Joint Director, Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, India.
- Dr. J. Jaya, Principal, Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, India.
- Dr. V. Joevivek, Dean Research, Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, India.
Organizing Committee Members
- Prof. P. Damodharan, Computer Science and Engineering, Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, India.
- Prof. M. Selvaraju, Mechanical Engineering, Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, India.
- Prof. S. Madhavapandian, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, India.
- Prof. V. Mohankumar, Mechatronics Engineering, Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, India.
- Prof. K. Thirunavukkarasu, Civil Engineering, Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, India.
- Prof. S. Gladwin Moses Stephen, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, India.
- Prof. R. Sangeetha, Science and Humanities, Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, India.
- Dr.Joy Chen,Professor, EEE, Da-Yeh University, Taiwan.
- Dr. A. Nagappan, Principal, VMKV Engineering College,Vinayaka Missions University,Salem.
- Dr.Hedayat Omidvar, Head of Communication Affairs with Science & Research Centers,Research & Technology Dept., National Iranian Gas Company, Tehran.
- Dr.Oyeyinka Oyerinde, Assistant Professor, CIS Department, ICT Directorate, University of Jos., Bauchi Road, Jos, Nigeria.
- Dr.James OS ,Covenant University, Canaan Land, Otta, Ogun State, Nigeria.
- Dr.Marek Blok, Department of Teleinformation Networks, Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications And Informatics Gda´Nsk University of Technology, Poland.
- Dr.Mohammed Nasser Al-Turfi, Department of Computer and Software Engineering, Al-Mustansiriyha University, Baghdad, Iraq.
- Dr.Talbi Mourad , Center of Researches And Technologies of Energy of Borj Cedria, Tunis, Tunisia.
- Dr.Mohammad Mousa , Department of Statistics & University of Basra, Iraq.
- Dr. Mustafa Man School of Informatics and Applied Mathematics, Universiti Malaysia Terengganu UMT, Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia.
- Dr. Mohamed Mohamedi ,Professor ,Head of Electrochemistry and Micro Energy Sources Laboratory (EMESL), Institut National de la Recherche Scientifique, Université de Recherche , Varennes.
- Dr.Mahmood Fathicomputer Engineering Department, Iran University Of Science and Technology University Road, Hengam , Iran .
- Prof. Dr. Mario O. Oliveira, Faculty of Engineering –FIO National University of Misiones, Argentina.
- Dr. Patrick Fiati,Department of Electrical, Electronic Engineering, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
- Dr.Pavel Lafata, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University, Prague.
- Prof. Tomonobu Senjyu, University of the RYukyus, Japan.
- Dr. Mala V Patil, Professor, Head, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Nagwara, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
- Dr. T. Muthumanickam, Prof & Head - ECE, VMKV Engineering College, Vinayaka Missions University, Salem.
- Dr. D. Vinod Kumar,Professor / ECE,VMKV Engineering College,Vinayaka Missions University,Salem.
- Dr.Prashant R. Rothe, Department of Electronics Engineering, Priyadarshini College of Engineering, Nagpur, India.
- Dr. M. Anand, Associate Professor, Software Systems Division, School of Computer Science And Engineering ,VIT University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Dr. M. Mohamed Iqbal, Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
- Dr.PMK Prasad,Dept.of Electronics and Communication Engineering,GVP College of Engineering for Women ,Visakhapatnam,Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Dr.R Manavalan ,Head Department of PG and Research in Computer Applications and Information Technology, Arignar Anna Government Arts College, Villupuram, Tamilnadu ,India.
- Dr Mallikarjunaswamy M S,Biomedical Signal Processing & Instrumentation, J S S S & T university, Mysuru, India.
- Dr Jabbar Gardy, , School of Chemical and Process Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Leeds.
- Dr.Klimis Ntalianis , Department of Marketing Athens, University of Applied, Sciences Greece.
- Dr.Siti Noormiza Makhtar, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia, 57000, Kem Sg. Besi, Sg. Besi, Kuala Lumpur.
- Dr.Kartik Palani, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Illinois.
- Dr.Robert Bestak, Professor, Computing systems, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Dr. Shahed Mohammadi , Research Director & Associate Prof. of Computer Science and Systems Engg. Dep, Ayandegan University, Tonekabon.
- Dr.Álvaro Rocha, AISTI & University of Coimbra, Portugal.
- Dr.Francisco Gonzalez-Longatt, Associated profesor, Electrical Power Systems, Loughborough University, UK.
- Dr.Junhua Li , Singapore Institute of Neurotechnology, National University of Singapore, Singapore.
- Dr.Faouzia Benabbou, Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Université Hassan II de Casablanca , Morocco.
- Dr.Diego, Universided de las fuerzas armadas ESPE.
- Dr.Nunzio Cennamo, Department of Industrial and Information Engineering ,University of Campania Luigi Vanvitelli , Italy.
- Dr.Noureddine Bouhmala , Faculty of Technology, Natural Science and Maritime Studies Department of Maritime Operations Campus Vestfold , University of Southeastern Norway – USN.
- Dr.Patrick Hosein , Department of Computing and Information Technology, The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine .
- Prof Madya Dr. Lai Chee Sern, Faculty Of Technical And Vocational Education, Department Of Engineering Education.
- Dr.A. J. Shie, CHINA-ASEAN International College, Dhurakij Pundit University, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Dr.Lei Gu, School of Computer Science & Technology, Nanjing University of Posts Telecommunication, Nanjing.
- Dr.Doing, Park, Dept of electrical and computer engineering, Cornell University.
- Dr. Jino Ramson, School of Engineering Technology, Purdue University, Indiana.
- Dr.Jianqing Peng, Department of Mechatronics and Automation, Harbin Institute of Technology, Shenzhen.
- Dr.Kamrul Hasan Talukder, Computer Science and Engineering Discipline, Khulna University, Bangladesh.
- Dr.Rönnholm Petri , Senior University Lecturer , Department of Built Environment,The humans of aalto University.
- Prof. Subarna Shakya, Department of Electronics and Computer engineering, Pulchowk Campus, Institute of Engineering, Tribhuvan University.
- Dr.Youssouf El Allioui , Teacher-researcher, Hassan 1st University, Polydisciplinary Faculty of Khouribga, Khouribga – Morocco .
- Dr.Dominic Afuro, Faculty of Accounting and Informatics, Department of Information Technology , Durban University of Technology , South Africa.
- Dr.Luis Castedo, Professor of Computer Enginering, University of A Coruña, Spain .
- Dr.Isabel Santiago Chiquero, Universidad de Cordoba, Escuela Politécnica SuperiorDpto. de Ingeniería Electrónica y de Computadores, Edificio LEONARDO da VINCI,University Campus of Rabanales , Córdoba.
- Dr.Gharsallah Zaineb, University of Tunis El Manar, National Engineering School of Tunis, Communications Systems Lab, Tunis, Tunisia.
- Dr.Ahmet Cakanel, ECE Department at The Ohio State University.
- Dr.Edoardo Patti, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Control and Computer Engineering Polytechnic University of Turin.
- Dr.Mohammed Babiker Ali, Faculty of Computer Science & Information Technology, Albutana University, Ruffaa – Sudan.
- Dr.George A. Kyriacou, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Democritus University of Thrace, Xanthi, Greece.
- Dr.Akhtar Kalam, Head of External Engagement, Leader – Smart Energy Research Unit , College of Engineering and Science , Victoria University, Victoria, Australia.
- Dr.Kuo-Chung Chen , Information & Communication Research Division, National Chung-Shan Institute of Science and Technology, Taoyuan, Taiwan.
- Dr.Cheng-Kuan Lin, School of Computer Science and Technology , Soochow University.
- Dr.AZM Ehtesham Chowdhury, Department of Computer Science, American Intl. University-Bangladesh (AIUB).
- Dr. Luis Gerardo de la Fraga , Computer Department, Cinvestav Av. Instituto Politécnico Nacional , Mexico.
- Dr.Qian Chen, School of Automation, Southeast University, china.
- Dr.Asif Hassan, Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Khulna University of Engineering and Technology, Bangladesh.
- Dr.Laila EL ABBADI , Laboratory Systems Engineering, ENSA, University Campus. B.P , IbnTofail University. Kenitra, Morocco.
- Dr.Giovanni Mazzeo, University Parthenope, Computer Engineering Department, Italy.
- Dr.Amir Borzooy, Department of Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.
- Dr.Milad Gheydi, Electrical Engineering Department, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch, Tehran, Iran.
- Dr. Patrick Goh, Kuan Lye, Proffesor, Universiti Sains Malaysia.
- Dr.Gustavo Medeiros Freitas , Automation Engineering from the Federal University of Santa Catarina.
- Dr.Gharsallah Zaineb, University of Tunis El Manar, National Engineering School of Tunis.
- Dr. Fairuz Diyana Binti Ismail, Lecturer in Physics, Department of Physics, Faculty of Science , Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, UTM Johor Bahru, Malasia.
- Dr.Shuo Feng, College of Communications Engineering, PLA University of Science and Technology, Nanjing, China.
- Prof. Horia-Nicolai Teodorescu, Technical University of Iasi, Member of the Romanian Academy.
- Dr.Abusabah I. A. Ahmed, School of Automation - Center for Robotics, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, China.
- Dr. Siti Maryam Bt Sharun , Deputy Academic Decision And Graduate , Faculty of Innovative Design And University Technology Sultan Zainal Abidin , Kampus Gong Badak, Kuala Nerus , Terengganu.
- Dr.Ali Asghar Rahmani Ayatollah Amoli Branch, Islamic Azad University, Amol, Iran.
- Dr.Paula Serdeira Azevedo Universidade do Algarve, Faro, Portugal.