International Conference on Computing Communication and Security (ICCCS 2019) is a premier conference in the computer and communication fields. ICCCS 2019 is to be held in Rome, Italy during October 10-12, 2019. The conference aims at bringing together researchers and practitioners in the world working on computing, communications and security aspects of computer systems and networks, and providing a forum to present and discuss emerging ideas and trends in this highly challenging research field.
Call for paper
Draft paper submission deadline：2018-06-30
Topics of submission
We are going to have state-of-the-art sessions on the following computing fields:
- big data, soft computing, artificial intelligence, data mining and machine learning;
- cloud computing, mobile cloud and mobile computing;
- security issues in cloud computing and computer networks;
- applications of wireless sensor networks;
- computer vision and image processing;
- simulation and modelling;
- biometrics and multimedia applications;
- enterprise resource planning, software engineering;
- ict and education, eHealth, mHealth;
- ict for development, social networks and societal effect of computing.