You are cordially invited to participate in and attend the Computing, Communications and IoT Applications Conference (ComComAp2019) to be held in Shenzhen University, Shenzhen, China on October 26-28, 2019.
The conference is to address, explore and exchange information on the state-of-the-art in all types of computing systems, communications, and networking as well as IoT/Engineering applications.
We are interested in visionary, experimental, systems-related and work in-progress papers on the current state of research in Computers, Communications/Networking and IoT/Engineering Applications and related issues. Papers should describe original, previously unpublished work, not currently under review by another conference, workshop, or journal.
Call for paper
Topics of submission
Topics include (but are not limited to):
• ANTENNAS AND MICROWAVE/MM-WAVE/THZ DEVICES/CIRCUITS
- Antennas for Mobile Communications - Antennas for Wireless LAN
- EM Theory and Applications - Scattering, Diffraction and Padar Cross Section
- Antennas for Ultra High Data Rate Communications - Propagation Theory and Measurements
- Propagation for Location Based Devices - Environmental Effects on Radio Propagation
- Antennas and Propagation for Biomedical Apps - Metasurface Materials and Techniques
• INTERNET OF THINGS (IoT) SERVICES AND APPLICATIONS
- Next Generation IoT - IoT Security
- IoT Devices/Applications - IoT QoS and Management
- Multimedia over IoT - IoT over 5G
- Vehicular Communications over IoT - Cooperative IoT Services
- Social Networking and IoT - IoT Green Computing
• WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS, SMART SYSTEMS, CLOUD/FOG & BIG DATA
- Smart Systems: City, Building, Campus - Smart Grid and Big Data
- Wireless Communications and Networking - Cloud/Fog Applications
- Cyber Physical Systems - Cloud/Fog Computing
- Intelligent Transportation - Cloud/Fog Communications and Networking
- Smart Sensors - Smart Robot Technologies