SLED is the IEEE International Symposium on Sensorless Control for Electrical Drives presenting the state of the art and future perspective of Sensorless Drives.
The Symposium will present the latest advancements and future perspectives of sensorless control for electric motor drives and grid-connected converters, gathering international experts from the academia and the industry. We would be delighted to have your input at the symposium and your contribution to discussions on present trends and opportunities in this field.
Call for paper
Full papers submission: March 03, 2019
Notification of acceptance: June 03, 2019
Deadline for final manuscripts: July 27, 2019
Topics of submission
• States estimation for motion control and grid-connected converters
• Condition monitoring
• Machine design for sensorless control
• Impact of machine design on sensorless control performance
• Implementation issues of sensorless control for real products
• Emerging applications for sensorless control