The innoLAE conference programme will highlight the most innovative and exciting aspects of large-area electronics (including printable, flexible, plastic, organic and bio- electronics), emerging technologies, their manufacture and the development of products incorporating large-area electronics (LAE).
The conference has been particularly successful at attracting an equal balance of delegates from industry and academia, facilitating both dissemination and networking opportunities for researchers and key-decision makers in the LAE community. innoLAE provides an important platform to help bring innovation into the market and accelerate take up of new technologies.
Call for paper
Draft paper submission deadline：2019-12-30
Call for paper description
Submit your abstract online at innolae.org
Topics of submission
- Manufacturing of Large-Area Electronics: novel manufacturing processes, manufacturing on non-traditional substrates, scaling up manufacturing
- High performance materials for LAE e.g. organic semiconductors, metal oxides, 2D and layered materials, quantum dots, stretchable and biocompatible materials
- Novel devices and systems for LAE e.g. OLEDS, flexible displays, transistors, diodes, sensors, detectors, energy harvesting and storage.
- LAE technology platforms: including exible hybrid electronics, e-textiles
- Applications of LAE, e.g. IoT, healthcare, automotive, packaging, smart buildings
- Bioelectronics: LAE devices and systems for bioelectronics
- Sustainability of LAE: Opportunities for LAE to enable a sustainable economy