The innoLAE conference programme will highlight the most innovative and exciting aspects of large-area electronics (including printable, flexible, plastic, organic and bio- electronics), emerging technologies, their manufacture and the development of products incorporating large-area electronics (LAE).
The conference has been particularly successful at attracting an equal balance of delegates from industry and academia, facilitating both dissemination and networking opportunities for researchers and key-decision makers in the LAE community. innoLAE provides an important platform to help bring innovation into the market and accelerate take up of new technologies.
Student (Non-Author Registration)
Discount for PhD students
GBP 195.00Attendee Register
Academic (Non-Author Registration)
Discounted registration for academic attendees
GBP 295.00Attendee Register
Early bird (Non-Author Registration)
Early bird registration available before 31/10/2019
GBP 395.00Attendee Register
Call for paper
Draft paper submission deadline：2019-12-30
Call for paper description
Submit your abstract online at innolae.org
Topics of submission
- Manufacturing of Large-Area Electronics: novel manufacturing processes, manufacturing on non-traditional substrates, scaling up manufacturing
- High performance materials for LAE e.g. organic semiconductors, metal oxides, 2D and layered materials, quantum dots, stretchable and biocompatible materials
- Novel devices and systems for LAE e.g. OLEDS, flexible displays, transistors, diodes, sensors, detectors, energy harvesting and storage.
- LAE technology platforms: including exible hybrid electronics, e-textiles
- Applications of LAE, e.g. IoT, healthcare, automotive, packaging, smart buildings
- Bioelectronics: LAE devices and systems for bioelectronics
- Sustainability of LAE: Opportunities for LAE to enable a sustainable economy