Carbon energy conversion and storage technologies pave an effective way to transform our fossil fuel-dependent society into the one with a sustainable energy ssupply. The core solutions include breakthrough in the development of new materials and in-depth understanding of the underlying electrochemical processes. This conference aims to explore the latest achievements in pursuing these goals and to promote discussions on the challenges encountered in rechargeable batteries, fuel cells and electrocatalytic systems.
In order to strengthen academic exchanges between domestic and foreign scholars in the field of renewable energy and carbon materials, John Wiley & Sons Inc. and Wenzhou University will jointly hold the 2019 International Symposium on Functional Materials for Energy Storage & Carbon Energy Summit Ⅱ, Wenzhou China on November 15th-18th, 2019. The conference will focus on the topic of "Carbon Energy Materials", and conduct in-depth discussions on key scientific issues in the field of energy materials and research hotspots and difficulties in the field of carbon materials to promote interdisciplinary integration. The conference topic will cover new carbon materials, photoelectrocatalysis and photoelectric conversion, and electrochemical energy storage and conversion.
In addition to providing a platform for researchers to exchange and discuss important issues on carbon energy, this conference will also collaborate with Wenzhou Zhenan Science and Technology City to launch a “New Energy Industry Forum” to create new business opportunities for the industry and capital investment. At the same time, the conference will hold a “Youth Scholar Forum”, providing opportunities for doctoral, master and undergraduate students to showcase their talents and cultivate future academic leaders via having face-to-face dialog with the world's top scientists.
We sincerely invite colleagues and friends to attend the meeting and look forward to welcoming everyone in Wenzhou！
Call for paperSubmit paper
Draft paper submission deadline：2019-10-20
Call for paper description
Preparation and submission of abstracts
· There are 3 types of abstract submissions：Invited reports and posters, Young Researcher Forum, Industrial Forum.
· Invited reports and posters abstract should be written in English, Young Researcher Forum and Industrial Forumabstract can be written in both Chinese and English.
· Prepare your abstract in Microsoft Word.
· Use the presenter's name and the type of abstract submissions （Invited reports and posters or Young Researcher Forum
or Industrial Forum） as the document file name for your abstract.
· Abstract title should appear in BOLD, ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, English title in 12-point Times New Roman Font, Chines title in 4-point Song
· Please list the authors and affiliations directly under the title, separated by one empty line, and followed on additional lines as necessary.
Underline the name of the presenting author.
· Separate the authors/affiliations and beginning of the abstract narrative by one empty line.
· For each author give the forename followed by the surname.
· Indicate each author's affiliation with a superscript numeral following the surname.
· English abstract should not exceed 1 page 1.5-spaced in 11-point Times New Roman, Chinese abstract should not exceed 1 page 1.5-spaced
in 5-point Song font.
· Abstract narrative must be clear and concise, and checked for correctness of spelling and grammar in advance of submission.
· Each submitted abstract should only have one presenting author.
• The conference service team will confirm the forum report to the finalists two weeks in advance and inform the applicant to prepare PPT.
Click Here to download a sample abstract document of Invited reports and posters (in Microsoft Word), which can be used for formatting
Click Here to download a sample abstract document of Young Researcher Forum (in Microsoft Word), which can be used for formatting
Click Here to download a sample abstract document of Industrial Forum (in Microsoft Word), which can be used for formatting purposes.
Chairman of the conference：
Prof Huiming Cheng, Shenyang Institute of Metals (CAS)
Prof Zhongwei Chen, University of Waterloo
Dr. Guanchen Xu, Deputy director of the Asia division of John Wiley & Sons Inc. publishing group
Prof Shun Wang , Director of the Wenzhou University College of Chemistry & Materials Engineering
Co-Chais of the conference：
Dr. Zhi Yang, Wenzhou University College of Chemistry & Materials Engineering
Dr. Huile Jin, Wenzhou University College of Chemistry & Materials Engineering
People's Government of Ouhai District
John Wiley & Sons Inc. publishing group
Institute of New Materials and Industrial Technology, WZU
College of Chemistry and Materials Engineering, WZU
Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China