CALL FOR PAPERS
The International Conference on Internet of Things, Embedded Systems and Communications IINTEC 2019 will be held in, Gammarth, Tunisia from 20-22th, December 2019.
IINTEC 2019 will target a wide spectrum of the state-of-the-art as well as emerging topics pertaining to IoT and Big Data Analytics, High Speed Communications Systems, Embedded Systems and Information Security, to attract a large number of high-quality submissions and stimulate the cutting-edge research discussions among many academic pioneering researchers/scientists and industrial engineers/leaders from all around the world.
IINTEC 2019 is Technically Co-Sponsored by both the IEEE and IEEE ComSoc.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
IINTEC will be indexed in IEEE Xplore, Scopus, DBLP and Thomson Reuters
The IINTEC 2019 edition will propose a set of technical presentations made by internationally recognized researchers and experts. Academic researchers, industrial and engineers from companies are welcome, and may greatly benefit from the broad vision provided by this conference.
This makes the IINTEC conference one of the publication venues with very high visibility and impact in both Computer and Communications areas. Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers—up to 6 pages of length, using the EDAS link: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=26713 to various IINTEC 2019 tracks.
Full Paper submission Deadline
October 20, 2019
November 20, 2019
December 5th, 2019
Call for paper
Draft paper submission deadline：2019-10-20
Draft paper acceptance notification：2019-11-20
Final paper submission deadline：2019-12-05
Call for paper description
We are pleased to inform you that the International Conference on Internet of Things, Embedded Systems and Communications (IINTEC 2019) will be held in Gammarth (TUNISIA) from 20-22 December 2019.
The multi-thematic program of this conference edition of IINTEC will focus on the major future Issues in Networking, Computing and Communications. Please download the [PDF Version] of the
In this edition of the International Conference IINTEC 2019, selected papers will be recommended to submit the extended versions to the special issues of SCI(E)-indexed Journals.
Authors of high quality papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their papers for consideration of publication in ISI/Scopus indexed journals.
Full Paper Submission Deadline : October 20th, 2019
Papers Acceptance Notification: November 20th, 2019
Papers Camera-ready : December 5th, 2019
Registration Deadline: December 14th, 2019
TOPICS OF INTEREST
This conference aims at bringing together leading researchers from both academia and industry to identify the fundamental challenges and future prospects of IoT, Embedded Systems and Communications, showcase their work, and obtain feedback. It serves as a forum for the sensing network research communities working on embedded computing and communications to discuss open issues, novel solutions, and the future development. We encourage contributions describing innovative work in the realms of Internet of things & Big Data Analytics, Computer Systems, Communications and Security issues and all related disciplines.
Paper Submission Guidelines
Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
All papers must follow strict IEEE formatting instructions. Violation of which leads to rejection of the paper.
Please do not submit plagiarized papers. Strict actions will be taken against the authors of those papers.
*Paper must be in pdf format and must satisfy following requirements:
Paper Size: A4
Paper Length: Up to 8 pages, including figures, tables & references. A maximum of two additional pages are permitted, to be paid during author registration.
Paper Formatting: double column, single spaced, 10pt Times New Roman font.
Margins: Left, Right, and Bottom: 0.75″ (19mm). The top margin must be 0.75″ (19 mm), except for the title page where it must be 1″ (25 mm).
No page numbering on the manuscript is allowed.
Note: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in rejection of your paper.
Review Process: Blind review process of peers will be As follows:
Minimum of 3 reviewers per paper; all reviewers are subject matter experts as defined by their edict (Reviewer usually have 5 or 6 edicts that they are willing to review against)
Each reviewer will be given maximum 5 no. of papers to review in minimum of one month time
The number of submissions will determine the number of reviewers required
Plagiarism checking Committee initially checks the plagiarism in the submitted paper by plagiarism checking tools.
Submission Format and Link
It is required that the manuscript follows the standard IEEE camera-ready format:-
Topics of submission
The conference seeks original contributions that address the following topics, but not limited to:
Track I: IoT, Smart Cities & Big Data Analytics
- Internet of Things
- IoT Application and Services
- IoT Mobility, localization, tracking & security
- Wireless ad hoc and sensor networks
- Wireless Body Area Network and Wireless Health
- Health and medical wireless applications
- E-health applications and services
- Smart grids
- Smart City Technology and Applications
- Smart city theory, modeling and simulation
- Smart Transportation and Infrastructure
- Smart home and smart buildings
- Smart Energy & Energy-efficient networks
- Biomedical and Healthcare Informatics
- Interaction between Vehicles and the Environment
- Intelligent vehicle-to-infrastructure integration
- Transportation Infrastructure Sensing
- Big Data Mining and Analytics
- Big Data Processing and Querying
- Intelligent infrastructure
Track II: High Speed Communications Systems
- Cognitive radio: trends and technology
- Adaptive and Cooperative communications
- Radar Communications
- Wireless Communications
- Next-Generation Networking and Internet
- OFDM communications
- 4G, 5G trends and developments
- Multi-Antenna and MIMO Systems
- Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation
- Antenna Design, Modeling & measurements
- Microwave Communications Systems
- Network Quality, Reliability and Performance Evaluation
- Power line communication
- Quality and Reliability Implications of Network Evolution
- Cross-layer design for mobile and wireless networks
- Optical free space analogue and digital communications
- Design, Control and Management of Optical Networks
- New Architectures for Optical Routers and Switches
- Optical Access Networks
- Hybrid Optical-Wireless Networks
- Next Generation Optical Networking
- Satellite and Space Communications
- Satellite-based solutions for aeronautical, maritime Applications
- Satellite-aided navigation systems, positioning and timing
- Satellite-based sensors network
- Next generation mobile, broadband and broadcast satellite systems
- Multiple Access techniques for satellite communications
- Quality Aspects of Emerging Technologies and Services
- Compressed sensing for satellite applications
- Multimedia Networking
- Integration between satellite, MANET, VANET and WSN
- Multimedia Services and Applications over Emerging Networks
Track III: Embedded Systems and Real Time Computing
- Real-Time & Multi-Core Embedded Systems
- Computer architectures
- Embedded Systems and Design Methods for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Programming Languages and Run-Time Systems
- Green computing
- Systems on chip
- High-performance computing
- Mobile computing
- Performance evaluation
- Parallel architectures and computational models
- Grid computing
- OS and middleware for mobile computing
- Hardware and software co-design
- Cloud management
- Operating Systems and Scheduling
- Embedded Software and Compilers
- Power/Thermal Aware Design Issues
- Fault Tolerance and Security
- Fuzzy systems and fuzzy logic
Track IV: Information Security
- Computer and communication security
- Mobile, Ad Hoc and Sensor Network Security
- Multimedia security ,Operating system security, Peer-to-peer security
- Applied cryptography, Cryptanalysis, Digital Signatures
- Virtualization, VoIP & Web security
- Security modeling, tools & simulation
- Mobile and wireless security
- Information systems security
- Security of personal area networks
- Security of Wi-Fi and WiMAX systems
- Security in Media Processing and Communications
- Biometric security
- Cryptography and cryptanalysis
- Quantum cryptography
- Intrusion detection systems
- Authentication and access control
- Cyber Physical Systems
- Privacy and data protection
- User & location privacy
Submissions Guidelines and PROCEEDINGS
Manuscripts should be prepared in 10-point font using the 8.5″ x 11″ two-column format. All papers should be in PDF format, and submitted electronically at Paper Submission Link https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=25374
A full paper must not exceed the stated length (including all figures, tables and references).
Submitted papers must present original unpublished research that is not currently under review for any other conference or journal. Papers not following these guidelines may be rejected without review.
In addition, submissions received after the due date, exceeding length limit, or not appropriately structured may also not be considered. Authors may contact the Program Chair for further information or clarification. All submissions are blind peer-reviewed by at least three reviewers.
Authors of accepted papers are expected to present their work at the conference.
Double-Blind Peer Review Guidelines
IINTEC 2019 uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. To facilitate this, authors need to ensure that their manuscripts are prepared in a way that does not give away their identity or affiliation.
Information to help prepare the Blinded Manuscript:
Besides the obvious need to remove names and affiliations under the title within the manuscript, there are other steps that need to be taken to ensure the manuscript is correctly prepared for double-blind peer review. To assist with this process the key items that need to be observed are as follows:
- Use the third person to refer to work the Authors have previously undertaken, e.g. replace any phrases like “as we have shown before” with “… has been shown before [Anonymous, 2007]”.
- Make sure figures do not contain any affiliation related identifier
- Do not eliminate essential self-references or other references but limit self-references only to papers that are relevant for those reviewing the submitted paper.
- Cite papers published by the Author in the text as follows: ‘[Anonymous, 2007]’.
- For blinding in the reference list: ‘[Anonymous 2007] Details omitted for double-blind reviewing.’
- Remove references to funding source
- Do not include acknowledgments.
- Remove any identifying information, including author names, from file names and ensure document properties are also anonymized.
CONFERENCE GENERAL CHAIRS
Pr. Salem HASNAOUI, University of Tunis El Manar, Tunisia
Pr. Vahid MEGHDADI, ENSIL-ENSCI, LIMOGES, France
Pr. Mohamed ABID, CES, ENIS, Tunisia
Pr. Tahar EZZEDINE, University of Tunis El Manar, Tunisia
Pr. Thierry VAL, IRIT, University of Toulouse, France
Pr. Taoufik AGUILI, SYSCOM Lab, ENIT, UTM, Tunisia
Pr. Sofien CHERIF, SupCom, University of Carthage, Tunisia
Pr. Safia JBARA, SupCom, University of Carthage, Tunisia
Pr. Khaled GHEDIRA, University of Manouba, Tunisia
Pr. Ammar BOUALLEGUE, Tunis El Manar, Tunisia
PUBLICITY and PUBLIC RELATIONS CHAIRS
Christelle BLOCH, UIT of BELFORT-MONTBELIARD, France
Sami HIDOURI, University of Gafsa, Tunisia
François SPIES, University of Franche Comté, France
Laurent Andrieux, IRIT, Toulouse, France
Abdelbari BEN YAGOUTA, University of Tunis El Manar, Tunisia
Sami MNASRI, IRIT, University of Toulouse, France
Hella LTIFI, University of Sfax, Tunisia
REGISTRATION and FINANCE CHAIRS
Mohamed Othmani, University of Sfax, Tunisia
ALI MANSOURI, University of Gafsa, Tunisia
Bechir BEN GOUISSEM, University of Tunis El Manar, Tunisia
TECHNICAL PROGRAM CHAIRS
Prof. Tahar EZZEDINE, University of Tunis El Manar, Tunisia
Prof. Hamid Mcheick, Université du Québec à Chicoutimi, Canada
Pr. Mohamed ABID, CES Lab, University of Sfax, Tunisia
Pr. Ridha BOUALLEGUE, University of Carthage, Tunisia
Pr. Taoufik AGUILI, University of Tunis El Manar, Tunisia
Pr. Adrien VAN DEN BOSSCHE, University of Toulouse, France
Dr. Muzaffar Khurram, IBB Consulting Group, Philadelphia, USA