International Conference on Electrical Materials and Power Equipment is founded to promote closer exchange between academics and engineers in the field of electrical materials and power equipment. The 3rd international conference on Electrical Materials and Power Equipment (ICEMPE) will be organized by Chongqing University and it will be cosponsored by the Engineering Dielectrics Committee of China Electrotechnical Society and the IEEE Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation Society . It’s our great pleasure to invite you to join us for ICEMPE 2021, which will provide a forum within the international academic and engineering community in the field of electrical materials and power equipment. The conference will be held in China biennially (odd-numbered years).
Call for paper
The authors are invited to submit an electronic version of papers via the conference website : http://www.icempe.org. The official language of the conference is English. lnstructions and detailed information on the conference will be posted on the conference website. All accepted papers will be published in lEEE Xplore (indexed by El).
Topics of submission
1. Dielectric phenomenon: conduction, polarization, breakdown and space charge.
2. Performance, composition and structure of insulating materials: including nanocomposite, ecofriendly dielectrics and biodielectrics.
3. Fabrication, detection, operation and assessment of power equipment: including cable, motor, transformer, GlS, HVDC etc.
4. Electrical insulation techniques under extreme conditions: high temperature, high pressure, high vacuum, electrical insulation in space.
5. Others: including treeing, ageing, life assessment, modeling and simulations, measurement techniques etc.