IEEE International Power Electronics and Application Symposium (PEAS) is an international symposium for presentation and discussion of the state-of-the-art in power electronics, energy conversion and its applications. The IEEE PEAS’2021 will be held in Shanghai, China, during November 12-15, 2021.
The worldwide power electronic industry, research, and academia are cordially invited to participate in an array of presentations, tutorials, exhibitions and social activities for the advancement of science, technology, engineering education, and fellowship.
The 24th China Power Supply Society Conference (CPSSC2021) will be held at the same time. The CPSSC2021 is the largest and most influential conference in power supply field in China. More than 1600 attendees are expected to participate in.
Dehong Xu, Zhejiang Univ.
Technical Program Chairs
Hao Ma, Zhejiang Univ.
Toshihisa Shimizu, Tokyo Metropolitan Univ.
Jaeho Choi, Chungbuk National Univ.
Yen Shin Lai, National Taipei Tech.
Michael Chi Kong Tse, Hong Kong Polytechnic Univ.
Tutorial Committee Chairs
Xinbo Ruan, Nanjing Univ. of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Industry Session Committee Chairs
Jinfa Zhang, Delta Electronics
Publications Committee Chair
Bo Zhang, South China Univ. of Tech.
Technical interests of the conference included, but are not limited to:
* Switching Power Supply: DC/DC converter, Power Factor Correction converter
* Inverter and control: DC/AC Inverter, Modulation and Control
* Power Devices and applications: Si, SiC, and GaN devices
* Magnetics, Passive Integration, Magnetics for Wireless and EMI
* Control, Modeling, Simulation, System Stability and Reliability
* Conversion Technologies for Renewable Energy and Energy Saving
* Power Electronics for Transmission and Distribution
* Power Electronics for Electric Vehicles, Railway, Marine, Airplane etc.
* Power Electronics for Wireless Power Transfer
* Power Electronics for Lighting and Consumer Electronics
* Power Electronics for Data center and Telecom
The working language of the conference is English.
The digest is a summary of your paper including the digest title, abstract, digest text and references.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings, and submitted to the IEEE Xplore on-line digital library and EI Compendex.
Abstract Submission Deadline
Abstract Notification of Acceptance
Final Paper Deadline