ICCIS 2021 is monitoring the situation with COVID-19 pandemic and is considering measures to ensure a safe environment for all participants. Meanwhile, aside from regular onsite presentation format (oral presentation), ICCIS 2021 conference will also provide online platform (online presentation format) for participants who have difficulties to attend the conference physically due to the epidemic. Read more about online attendance (Click)
ICCIS is a premier, annual forum for researchers and scholars from multiple disciplines to come together to share knowledge, discuss ideas, exchange information, and learn about cutting-edge research in diverse fields with the common theme of communication and information systems. Continuing this tradition, 2021 5th International Conference on Communication and Information Systems (ICCIS 2021) will be held in Chongqing, China on October 15-17, 2021. The conference is hosted by Chongqing University, China, organized by School of Microelectronics and Communication Engineering of Chongqing University, supported by College of Electronic and Information Engineering, Shandong University of Science and Technology, China, Wuhan University, etc.
Sponsor Type:1; 9
INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY COMMITTEES
• Kin K. Leung, Imperial College London, UK (IEEE Fellow)
• Xiang-Gen Xia, University of Delaware, USA (IEEE Fellow)
• Fengchun Tian, Chongqing University, China
• Anu Gokhale, Illinois State University, USA
• Anhui Liang, Shandong University of Science and Technology, China (IEEE Senior Member)
• Yan Zhang, University of Oslo, Norway (IEEE Fellow)
• Yulin Wang, Wuhan University, China
• Min Liu, Deputy Dean, School of Microelectronics and Communication Engineering, Chongqing University, China
• A. C. M. Fong, Western Michigan University, USA
• Pascal Lorenz, University of Haute Alsace, France (IEEE Senior Member, IARIA fellow)
• Fei Yuan, Ryerson University, Canada (IET Fellow, IEEE Senior Member)
• Hirotake Ishii, Kyoto University, Japan
• Mehdi Kargar, Ryerson University, Canada
• Aiping Yao, St. Cloud State University, USA
• Paulo Batista, Interdisciplinary Center for History, Cultures and Societies of the University of Évora, Portugal
• Hongmei Li, National Engineering Laboratory for Intelligent Video Analysis and Application, China
• Mehmet Hakan Karaata, Kuwait University, Kuwait
• Xinzhou Xu, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
• Jiang Qing, Institute of Intelligent Machines, China
• Abdelaziz Bouras, Qatar University, Qatar (IEEE member)
• Mohamed F. Hassan, Kuwait University, Kuwait
• Vanvisa Chutchavong, King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Thailand
• Khalaf Khatatneh, Al-Balqa` Applied University (BAU), Jordan
• Roberto Ferro Escobar, CUN “Corporación Unificada Nacional de Educación”, Colombia
• Noel Linsangan, Mapua Institute of Technology, Philippines
• Chen Wu, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
• Zhengkang Zuo, Jiangxi Normal University, China (CCF Senior Member)
• Arif Djunaidy, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Indonesia
• Shu-Wen Dang, Shanghai University of Engineering Science, China
• Xuejing Zhang, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China
• Abderrahim Maizate, University of Hassan II, Morocco
• Jocelyn Flores Villaverde, Mapua University, Philippines
• Khaled Mohamed, Ajman University, UAE & Assiut University, Egypt
• Haythem Yousef Zorkta, Aleppo University, Syria
• Antonio Carluccio, RUDN University, Russia
• Md. Ismail Jabiullah, Daffodil International University, Bangladesh
• Shuangjuan Li, South China Agricultural University, China
• Wei Zhang, XianYang Normal University, China
ICCIS 2021 welcomes paper submissions on innovative work from researchers in academia, industry and government describing original research work in communication and information systems field. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published in the Conference Proceedings by IEEE, and sent to be reviewed by the IEEE Conference Publication Program for IEEE Xplore, Ei Compendex and Scopus.
2021 5th International Conference on Communication and Information Systems (ICCIS 2021) will be held in Chongqing, China on October 15-17, 2021. The ICCIS 2021 conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. SUBMISSION METHOD
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Easychair Submission System. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. If you have any difficulty about it, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
2. PAPER FORMAT
Papers should be prepared in complete English and carefully checked for correct grammar. Figures should be of high quality. The submitted papers should be no less than 5 pages, otherwise it may be rejected directly.
3. PEER REVIEW
All submissions to the ICCIS 2021 are first reviewed by the organizing committees. At this stage, manuscripts may be rejected without peer review if it is felt that they are not of high enough quality or not relevant to the conference. This fast rejection process means that authors are given a quick decision and do not need to wait for the review process. Manuscripts that are not instantly rejected are sent out for peer review, to 2-3 independent reviewers. Based on the feedback from these reviewers and the organizing committees’ judgment a decision is given on the manuscript.
4. Conference Policies
1. By submitting a paper to ICCIS 2021 conference, authors acknowledge that it has not been previously published or accepted for publication in substantially similar form in any peer-reviewed venue including journal, conference, workshop, or archival forums. Furthermore, no paper substantially similar in content has been or will be submitted to another conference or workshop during the review period. Violation of any of these conditions will lead to rejection.
2. Plagiarism is a regular nuisance in publication. Any plagiarism including self-plagiarism will not be tolerated and lead to rejection.