China Sustainable Plastics Summit 2023
June 20-21, 2023 / SHANGHAI, CHINA
The summit will be held in-person and online.
According to McKinsey, if plastic demand develops according to current trends, by 2030, the amount of global plastic waste will increase from 260 million tons per year in 2016 to 460 million tons per year, raising an already serious environmental problem to a whole new level. At present, the world's annual plastic output exceeds 300 million tons, which brings great convenience to social production and life. At the same time, improper disposal and low recycling rate lead to serious plastic pollution problems. Climate change and carbon neutrality goals are challenging the global plastics industry. The global initiative to eliminate single-use plastic products and changes in consumer preferences have brought unprecedented business challenges and opportunities for the green and low-carbon transformation of the plastics industry and a circular economy. Next-generation plastics will be produced using sustainable materials and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques to meet new regulations and environmental standards.
The summit will invite executives from government agencies, industry experts, industrial manufacturing, chemical, energy, automobile, daily chemical, medical, electronic appliances, food and beverage and other fields to learn from plastic sustainable policy planning, standards, and the latest developments Situation, corporate practice, circular economy, green packaging, plastic recycling, and low-carbon technology solutions and other hot content to share practical cases, providing valuable information and technical guidance for plastic enterprises in achieving sustainable development and low-carbon transformation planning , so that the industry can more clearly understand the latest trends and challenges in the industry, seize opportunities and respond to adjustments.
- Sustainable Development Planning and Policy Interpretation of China's Plastics Industry;
- Development Status and Opportunities of China's Recycled Plastics Industry in 2023;
- Case Study - How to Use Advanced Recycling Technology to Accelerate the Development of Plastic Circular Economy;
- Advanced Plastic Additives to Meet the Pressing Need for Sustainable Plastics;
- How Innovative Bio-based Materials Can Effectively Promote the Low-carbon Transformation of Plastics Industry;
- Sustainability Innovation and Transformation - How to Decarbonize the Plastics Industry Supply Chain;
- Innovation and Challenges of Energy Saving and Carbon Reduction Technology in Plastics Industry;
- Digital Transformation Helps Plastics Companies Change Production Processes and Promotes the Development of Circular Economy in the Plastics Industry;
- Panel Discussion: Under the New Normal, Opportunities and Challenges for the Plastics Industry to Move Towards Circular Economy;
- "Making the Best Use of Plastic" - Best Practice and Exploration for Sustainable Development of Plastic Enterprises;
- Towards to Circular Economy, Plastic Recycling Status and Trend Insights;
- Practice and Exploration of Packaging Recyclable Design;
- Explore Plastic Sustainability Standards and Certifications;
- How to Create Sustainable Green Toys Using Recycled Plastic;
- Achieving the Goal of "Double Carbon" with Packaging and Technological innovation, Meituan's Achievements and Plans for Plastic and Carbon Reduction;
- Innovation and Application of Renewable Plastics to Create a Zero-carbon Future for the Automotive Supply Chain;
- Net Zero Plastic Footprint: The Food and Beverage Industry's Journey to Plastic Reduction;
- Application of Plastics in Consumer Medical Gield and Its Sustainable Development;
Who should attend?
Industry Sectors: Chemical、Energy Industry、Automotives、Equipment Manufacturing、Oil&Gas 、Electronic and Electrical、Certification、Retail、Food and beverage、Pharmaceutical、Daily chemical 、Packaging、Information Technology & Software、Law Firm、Consulting company；
Professionals of: Sustainable Development、Corporate Social Responsibility、Supply Chains、Branding、Environmental Affairs、Corporate Governance、Risk & Compliance、Business Development 、Strategic Planning、Corporate Communications、Public Relations、Investor Relations、Research & Development、Human Resource
Registration consultation China Sustainable Plastics Summit 2023