International Russian Smart Industry Conference is devoted to discussion of the latest achievements in the field of automation and control systems. It will be held in Sochi, the Russian Federation, in March, 2024. The conference is organized in order to exchange experiences, to promote the discussion and presentation of research papers, summarizing research in universities, industrial enterprises, scientific and industrial associations of the Russian Federation, as well as foreign authors, and research results obtained on the personal initiative of the authors.
The aim of the conference is to promote informing the scientists and practitioners of the most promising areas of research and achievements in the field of information technologies, artificial intelligence, automation and robotization in technological processes.
1. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Industry 4.0;
2. Digital Twins Technologies;
3. Data Mining and Big Data Analytics;
4. Cloud and High-Performance Computing for Smart Factory;
5. Industrial Internet of Things;
6. Virtual and Augmented Realities for Industry 4.0;
7. Cybersecurity in Digital Industry;
8. Wireless Sensor and Actuator Networks;
9. Industrial Robotics.
Languages of the conference: English and Russian.
prof. Andrey A. Radionov, Moscow Polytechnic University, Moscow, Russia
International Program Committee
prof. Sergey M. Andreev, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia
prof. Igor V. Bochkarev, Kyrgyz State Technical University after I. Razzakov, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
prof. Sergey V. Brovanov, Novosibirsk State Technical University, Novosibirsk, Russia
prof. Viktor G. Bukreev, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, Russia
prof. Ivan V. Bryakin, Kyrgyz State Technical University after I. Razzakov, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
prof. Vladimir E. Gvozdev, Ufa University of Science and Technology, Ufa, Russia
prof. Vadim A. Zhmud, Siberian State University of Telecommunications and Information Science, Novosibirsk, Russia
prof. Anatoliy M. Zjuzev, Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin, Ekaterinburg, Russia
prof. Igor V. Merkuryev, National Research University "Moscow Power Engineering Institute", Moscow, Russia
prof. Anton B. Petrochenkov, Perm National Research Polytechnic University, Perm, Russia
prof. Pavel V.Saraev, Lipetsk State Technical University, Lipetsk, Russia
prof. Yuriy P. Serdobintsev, Volgograd State Technical University, Volgograd, Russia
prof. Pavel A. Strizhak, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, Russia
prof. Alexander E. Hramov, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, Kaliningrad, Russia
prof. Vadim R. Khramshin , Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia
prof. Alexander N. Shishkov, Moscow Polytechnic University, Moscow, Russia
Ibrahim Yousef, Ph.D., Full Professor, Churchill, Australia
Strzelecki Ryszard, Ph.D., Full Professor, Gdynia, Poland
Valtchev Stanimir, Ph.D., Full Professor, Lisbon, Portugal
prof. Vadim R. Gasiyarov, Moscow Polytechnic University, Moscow, Russia
prof. Alexander S. Maklakov, Russia Siberia Section Joint PES/IES/IAS/CSS Chapter, Chelyabinsk, Russia
Only scientific articles that correspond to the profile of the Conference and reflect the results of theoretical and experimental researches of the authors will be accepted for publication.
The International Program Committee will make the selection of papers. Papers will be reviewed for the technical merit and content. Only original, unpublished contributions will be considered.
The article should have:
- the relevance (subject matter of the article should be interest to the scientific community in terms of the current development of science and technology);
- the scientific character (the article should deal with considered the scientific aspects of the problem, even if the task itself has a practical bias);
- the originality (results that presented in the article should have a scientific novelty, survey articles to be approved by the special decision of The International Program Committee).
The article must be clearly structured to be generally accepted in scientific publications sections, namely:
- relevance, scientific significance of the question with a brief review of the literature;
- setting of the problem;
- the theoretical part;
- practical significance, suggestions and case studies, the results of experiments;
The results that presented in this paper must be justified by particular scientific tools: experimental mathematical conclusion, mathematical modeling, etc., in order to be considered them as sufficiently reliable. We do not accept materials containing only a hypothesis or untested proposals.
The presented results should be formulated in the form of scientific statements, which clearly define a contribution to science.
The article should be written in an understandable language for an expert in the relevant field. Generally accepted technical terms should be used.
The manuscripts should contain the following information:
- paper title;
- author(s) data (name, title, affiliation, full mail address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail address);
The number of references to any author must be limited to 50% of the entire reference list, but should not exceed 3 references.
The number of authors must not be more than three.
The number of articles that the author may publish in one issue must not be more than two.
The volume of the article is 5-6 full pages.
2023-03-27 Russian Federation Sochi2023 International Russian Smart Industry Conference