Conference series LLC welcomes all members over the world to join the 17th Global Ophthalmology, Optometry and Glaucoma Conference which will be held in November 2-4, 2017 at Bangkok, Thailand taking after the subject of “Enlightening the vision range in ophthalmology". Glaucoma 2017 conference will focus on most recent and energizing developments in territories of treating glaucoma, diagnostics and late advances towards glaucoma treatment and anticipation. Glaucoma 2017 additionally goes about as a stage to trade data, new mediation and fortify the coordinated effort among Ophthalmologists, Specialists, Relate Educators, and Researchers from both scholarly world and ophthalmic Foundations.
· Primary and Secondary Glaucoma
· Causes, Symptoms and Diagnosis of Glaucoma
· Treatments and Medications for Glaucoma
· Retina Disorders during Glaucoma
· Pediatric Glaucoma
· Surgical Techniques and Novel therapeutics in Glaucoma
· Future of glaucoma treatment and management
· Eye-Sight and Vision: An Overview
· Neuro-Ophthalmology and Research
· Clinical, Surgical Ophthalmology and Diagnostics Tools
· Pediatric Ophthalmology and Novel Approaches
· Ophthalmology Practice and surgery
· Optometry and Vision Science
· Ocular Oncology and Pharmacology
· Ocular Microbiology and Immunology
· Ophthalmic Research and Drug Delivery
· The Science of Orthoptics
· Ophthalmologists Career & Training
· Optometrists Courses & Education
Call for paper
Abstracts should be submitted in the provided format, sample template has been attached on our website, we kindly request you to go through it, kindly provide us with your full contact information.
Abstract should not exceed 300 words and author biography should be included not more than 150 words.
Kindly mention Co-authors details as well.