The IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics (ICARM) is the flagship conference of both IEEE-SMC TC on Bio-mechatronics and Bio-robotics Systems, and IEEE-RAS TC on Neuro-Robotics Systems. The ICARM 2019 will take place on Toyonaka Campus, Osaka University, Japan, from July 3 to 5, 2019. Toyonaka campus is one of the three campuses of Osaka University. It is the major campus where 1st year undergraduate students spend most of their time in Osaka University. The campus is full of young passion. The 2019 conference is collaboratively organized by robotic researchers from Osaka University, The University of Tokyo, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, and Ritsumeikan University, Japan. The conference will provide an international forum for researchers, educators, engineers in general areas of mechatronics, robotics, automation and sensors to disseminate their latest research results and exchange views on the future research directions of these fields.
Call for paper
All papers must be submitted in PDF format prepared strictly following the IEEE PDF Requirements. The standard number of pages is 6 and the maximum page limit is 8 pages with extra payment for the two extra pages. All papers accepted by IEEE ICARM 2019 will be included in IEEE Xplore. Selected high-quality papers will be recommended to special issues international journals indexed in Web of Science subject to sufficient extensions.
Topics of submission
1. Intelligent mechatronics, automation, control systems
2. Bionic robotics, autonomous and evolutionary robotics
3. Modelling of human sensory and motor systems
4. Bionic robot navigation, task and motion planning
5. Locomotion and manipulation in biological and robot systems
6. Teleoperation, telerobotics, haptics, and semi-autonomous systems
7. Robotic systems modeling, optimization, simulation and experiments
8. Control system modeling and simulation techniques and methodologies
9. AI, intelligent control, neuro-control, fuzzy control and their applications
10. Industrial automation, process control, manufacturing process
11. Rehabilitation robot system, neuro-robotics, wearable robots
12. Surgical robotics, medical and micro-nano robotic systems