4th International Conference on Computing Methodologies and Communication (ICCMC 2020) is being organized on 11-13, March 2020 by Surya Engineering College (SEC), Erode, India. Computing Methodologies 2020 will provide an outstanding international forum for scientists from all over the world to share ideas and achievements in the theory and practice of all areas of inventive systems which includes artificial intelligence, automation systems, computing systems, electronics systems, electrical and informative systems etc. Presentations should highlight computing methodologies as a concept that combines theoretical research and applications in automation, information and computing technologies. All aspects of inventive systems are of interest: theory, algorithms, tools, applications, etc.
Call for paper
Presentations should highlight computing methodologies as a concept that combines theoretical research and applications in automation, information and computing technologies.
Topics of submission
Cloud Based Communication
• Cloud-based multimedia content sharing network
• Advanced network architecture design for cloud-based multimedia delivery
• Cooperative schemes for cloud-based multimedia communications
• Resource management and QoS/QoE provisioning for media cloud
• Data security, privacy and reliability for media cloud
• Transmission standardization activities related to media cloud
• Automatic and interactive multimedia data collection and analysis
• Multimedia modeling with collective intelligence and applications
• Social media propagation and mining in the cloud
Computing in Healthcare
• Network infrastructures, architectures, and protocols for e-health
• Pervasive healthcare systems
• Big data in healthcare
• Parallel and distributed systems in healthcare
• Data mining in healthcare
• Smart hospitals
• Continuous and event-driven monitoring of patients
• Image processing in healthcare
• Modeling and simulation in healthcare
• Computer assisted learning in medical education
• Emerging cloud-based services and applications in healthcare
• E-Health services and applications for physical and mental health
Intelligent Computing Systems and their Applications
• Artificial neural networks
• Fuzzy systems, Genetic algorithms
• Machine learning and data systems
• Intelligent computing system architectures
• Intelligent system natural language processing
• Collaborative intelligence
• Glow worm swarm intelligence
• Intelligent interfaces and hybrid systems
• Soft computing approach
• Network approaches to big data science
• Bio-inspired intelligent computing
• Cyber intelligent computation systems
• Intelligent power management schemes
• Intelligence for security
• Intelligent systems for environment applications
• Intelligent transportation
• Smart internet of things
• Evolutionary computation and data science
• Very large scale integrated (VLSI) circuits and systems
• Neuromorphic computing and deep learning
• Computational sciences & High performance computing
• Artificial intelligence and emerging nano-device
• Data mining on biomedical systems
Data Communication and Computer Networking
• High Speed Networks
• Mobile Computing
• Mobile Networks & Wireless LAN
• Optical Networking
• Network Based Applications
• Network Security
• Next Generation Web
• Recent Trends in Computer Networks
• Wireless and Adhoc Network
• Wireless Multimedia systems
VLSI Design and Automation
• Communication Circuits
• Device/Circuit Simulation and Modeling
• Digital Circuits and ASIC
• Electronic System Level Design
• Emerging Trends and Development in VLSI
• Embedded Systems
• Low Power CMOS Design
• Logic Synthesis and Physical Design • MEMS and Sensors Design
• RF, Analog and Mixed-Signal Circuits
• System-on-Chip and Network-on-Chip
• VLSI Testing and Reliability
• Data Intensive Services
• Mobile Services
• Cloud Services
• Social Services
• IoT Services
Thiru C. Elango,
Chairman SAEC Trust,
Ln. K. Kalaiselvan,
Secretary and Correspondent,
Surya Engineering College, Erode, India.
Dr. S. Vijayan,
Surya Engineering College, Erode, India.
Associate Professor & Head,
Dept. of EEE,
Surya Engineering College.
Prof.P.Jayaraj, HOD / ECE, Surya Engineering College.
Prof. S. Kamal Kannan, HOD/Civil, Surya Engineering College, Erode, India.
Prof. J. Senthilkumar, HOD/Mech, Surya Engineering College, Erode, India.
Prof. G. A. Shyamala, HOD/S&H, Surya Engineering College, Erode, India.
Dr. Omar Smail, University of Mascara, Algeria.
Dr. S. Saravanan, Mahindra Research Valley, India.
Dr. Joseph Tan, Professor in E-Health Informatics & E-Business Innovations, McMaster University, Canada.
Dr. Chia-Wen Tsai, Ming Chuan University, Taiwan.
Dr. Jaime Lloret Mauri, Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, Spain.
Prof. Anabela Mesquita, Polytechnic of Porto, ISCAP, Portugal.
Dr. K. Elangovan, Country Head, NAFEMS India Operations, India.
Dr. Rajesh Babu, Karpagam College of Engineering, India.
Prof. Dr. Ali M. Eltamaly, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia.
Dr. KyungHi Chang, INHA University, Korea.
Dr. Michel Plaisent, University of Quebec in Montreal, Canada.
Dr. V. Suma, Dayananda Sagar Institute, India.
Dr. Ayyappan, HAL, India.
Mr C. Sudhir, HP, Bangalore, India.
Dr. S. Jennifer, Karunya University, India.
Dr. D. Nirmal, Karunya University, India.
Dr. Vinoth Kanna, Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, India.
Dr. BH. Sekar, Mangalore University, India.
Dr. Sanjay Sharma, Thapar University, India.
Dr. Shyam Akashe, ITM University, Gwalior, India.
Dr. Subarna Shakya, Institute of Engineering, Pulchowk, Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
Dr. Melvi Ulvan, University of Lampung, Indonesia.
Dr. V. Bindhu, PPG Institute of Technology, India.
Dr. Sarat Kumar Patra, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, India.
Dr.Joy chen, Dayeh University, Taiwan.
Dr. A. Khaled A Kamel, Texas Southern University, USA.
Mr Reijo Savola, VTT Research Centre, Finland.
Dr. Tugrul Yanik, Celal Bayar University, Turkey.
Dr. Robert Bestak, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic.