We are glad to announce that the 2022 11th International Conference on Educational and Information Technology (ICEIT 2022) which will be held 6-8 January, 2022 in Chengdu, China. It's co-sponsored by IEEE and Sichuan Normal University, China; technically co-sponsored by Beijing Normal University, China, Northeast Normal University, China; hosted by Sichuan Normal University, China.
Following the successes of the previous ICEIT conferences in Toronto of Canada, Florence of Italy, Paris of France, University of Cambridge, and University of Oxford of UK. We invite authors to submit original research papers and original work-in-progress reports on educational and information technology.
ICEIT will have a special focus on educational and information technology, and seeks to address multidisciplinary challenges. The event includes Oral Presentation, Poster Presentation and Workshop (A meeting at which a group of people engage in intensive discussion and activity on a particular subject or project.), keynote talk given by experts on state-of-the-art topics, and invited speech, with the aim of complementing the regular program with emerging topics of particular interest to the educational and information technology.
Sponsor Type:3; 9; 9; 9; 9
ICEIT Conferences look for significant contributions to all major fields of the Educational and Information Technology in theoretical and practical aspects. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
ICEIT 2022 welcomes author submission of papers concerning any branch of the Educational information and Technology, and their applications in education, and other subjects. The subjects include database technology, artificial intelligence, computer architecture, software engineering, distance education for computers, innovative pedagogies, and their applications.
This breadth of coverage allows Education and Information Technologies to examine fundamental issues at all levels, discuss specific instances and cases, draw inference and probe theory. The conference is soliciting state-of-the-art research papers in the following areas of interest:
Computer Engineering and Information Technology
• Artificial Intelligence in Education
• Computer Application
• Database Technology
• Digital Libraries
• Image processing
• Information Systems Applications (incl.Internet)
• Intelligent Tutoring Systems
• Learning Management Systems (LMS)
• Mobile Applications and Learning
• Software Engineering
• User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction
• Virtual and Augmented Reality
• Virtual Classrooms and Labs
Educational Models and Methods
• Personalizes learning and curricula
• Active learning
• Blend learning
• Collaborative Learning
• Community Building
• Computer Appl. in Social and Behavioural Sciences
• Distance Education for Computers
• Education, general
• Educational Technology
• Gamification for Learning
• Learning models
• Life-long education
• Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
• Pedagogy Enhancement with E-Learning
• Service learning
• Accessibility to Disabled Users
• Assistive Technologies
• Behavioral Problems
• ICT and Dyslexic Students
• Multicultural Inclusion
• Students with Special Needs
Data Science and Machine Learning in Education
Focusing on STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) education
• Other relevant topics and applications
1. Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
2. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
Draft paper submission deadline
Draft Paper Acceptance Notification
2023-03-16 China Chongqing2023 IEEE 12th International Conference on Educational and Information Technology
2018-03-07 United Kingdom2018 7th International Conference on Educational and Information Technology