VLSI-SoC 2016 is the 24th in a series of international conferences sponsored by IFIP TC 10 Working Group 10.5, IEEE CEDA and IEEE CASS, which explores the state-of-the-art in the areas that surround Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) and System-on-Chip (SoC). Previous conferences have taken place in Edinburgh, Trondheim, Tokyo, Vancouver, Munich, Grenoble, Gramado, Lisbon, Montpellier, Darmstadt, Perth, Nice, Atlanta, Rhodes, Florianópolis, Madrid, Hong Kong, Santa Cruz, Istanbul, Playa del Carmen, and Daejeon in South Korea. The purpose of VLSI-SoC is to provide a forum to exchange ideas and showcase research as well industrial results in EDA, design methodology, test, design, verification, devices, process, systems issues and application domains of VLSI and SoC.
VLSI-SoC 2016 will take place in Tallinn whose picturesque Old Town with its fascinating medieval architecture and slender church spires is included in the UNESCO World Heritage list.
Call for paper
Topics of submission
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
• Analog and mixed-signal IC design
• CAD: synthesis and analysis
• Circuits and systems for signal processing and communications
• Design for variability, reliability, and test
• Embedded system: architecture, design, and software
• Low-power and thermal-aware design
• Memory: technology, circuit, and system
• Prototyping, verification, modeling, and simulation
• System architectures: NoC, 3D, multi-core, and reconfigurable